Wild Lettuce & California Poppy Glycerite, ORGANIC Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) and California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) ALCOHOL-FREE Liquid Extract, Hawaii Pharm trusted brand, 2x4 oz
Wild Lettuce & California Poppy Glycerite, ORGANIC Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) and California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) ALCOHOL-FREE Liquid Extract, Hawaii Pharm trusted brand, 2x4 oz by Hawaii Pharm LLC at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Liquid Extract made from the Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) Dried Herb and California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Dried above-ground parts.
Product Description & Reviews
This Liquid Extract made from the Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) Dried Herb and California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Dried above-ground parts. Lactuca virosa is a plant in the Lactuca (lettuce) genus. It is related to common lettuce (L. sativa), and is often called Wild lettuce, Bitter lettuce, Laitue vireuse, Opium lettuce, Poisonous lettuce, Tall lettuce, Great lettuce or Rakutu-karyumu-so. Lactuca virosa is widespread across much of central and southern Europe. California Poppy (Golden Poppy, California Sunlight, Cup of Gold) is a species of flowering plant in the family Papaveraceae, native to the United States and Mexico, and the official state flower of California. The California poppy was introduced into several regions with similar Mediterranean climates. It is commercially sold and widely naturalized in Australia, and was introduced to South Africa, Chile, and Argentina.
Features & Highlights
- New! Only from Hawaii Pharm! 2-in-1 natural formula! We made this Wild Lettuce & California Poppy liquid extract using ONLY natural ingredients! This extract does not contain Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) Dried Herb, California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Dried above-ground parts. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Wild Lettuce & California Poppy glycerite: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of glycerite is equal to 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our glycerites do not contain alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Aloha inside! This extract really helps! Made in the USA, Hawaii in a FDA registered facility.
Hawaii Pharm LLC
Hawaii Pharm LLC
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hawaii Pharm LLC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Blue Moon Herbs
2 oz. - makes one+ gallon, which is enough for over 64 2 oz. servings. Three packets included, enough for 192 servings. Most Essiac products recommend a more concentrated brew, and/or a higher dosage, but this is a departure from what Rene Caisse her...
By MySeeds.Co - Flower Seeds by the LB
Creeping Thyme (Thymus Serpyllum) : robust, long-blooming beauty of the more expensive plant varieties. Well, this creeping thyme ground cover has swept all that away! This super-vigorous, lemon-scented, brightly-flowered variety spreads 18 inches in...
By Mountain Rose Herbs
Overview Method of extraction Cold Pressed Packaging This oil comes packaged in amber glass bottles. The 1 gallon bulk size comes packaged in a recycled plastic bottle. Suggested use Food and cosmetic use Kosher Certified Yes Black Cumin oil or also ...
mpn: 521082-3, ean: 0064455210827,
Pata de Vaca - 450 mg (100 capsules, ZIN: 521082): Pata de Vaca - 450 mg - Country of Origin: Ecuador - Latin Botanical Name: Bauhinia Forficata - Plant Parts Used: Leaves - Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals. - TerraVita is an exclusive line ...