Wax Jambu Tropical Fruit Trees 3-4 Feet Height in 3 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Jumbo has a flavor similar to an Asian pear, with a watermelon-like texture. Protruding slightly at the blossom end, the Wax apple has a large
Product Description & Reviews
The Jumbo has a flavor similar to an Asian pear, with a watermelon-like texture. Protruding slightly at the blossom end, the Wax apple has a large seed cavity, often removed before serving Flowering from February to March, from bud formation to fruit maturity takes about 2-3 months, fruit is like the flared, fruit top is smaller than the fruit shoulder, its peel is red color , shiny wax-quality fruit surface with beige flesh inside. Succulent is crisp, juicy, sweet. Degraded seeds within the fruit.Good quality, good taste.
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Wax Jambu / Wax Apple (Green Dinamond ) Tropical Fruit Trees
- Plant around 3-4 feet height in 3 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- A rare variety, the Green Wax Jambu produces a pear-shaped fruit with a puckered bottom, waxy skin and center seed cushioned by a puffy inner mesh.
- Its crisp, juicy flesh and subtle taste make it a refreshing,healthful snack
- Ripening elongated fruit has green diamond color.Flesh crisp, sweet and juicy.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
June Plums are compact trees that are perfect for even the smallest gardens. Only growing to about 6~8 feet tall, they can be planted anywhere.They're even perfect for containers! Place them in a pot and keep them on your porch, patio, This low main...
Plant jujube in a location that receives full sun and has well-drained soil with a neutral or slightly alkaline pH. Once established, the roots are very tolerant of salinity, drought, or standing water. During periods of extended drought, the tree wi...
The atemoya, is a hybrid of two fruits - the sugar apple and the cherimoya - which are both native to the American tropics. This fruit is popular in Taiwan, where it is known as the "pineapple sugar apple" .and due to this name sometimes wrongly beli...