Vietnamese Cherimoya Tropical Fruit Trees 3-4 Feet Height in 3 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Spring & early summer are the peak season for Cherimoya fruit harvest. Harvest the fruit when they turn pale yellow green, & are slightly soft to the
Product Description & Reviews
Spring & early summer are the peak season for Cherimoya fruit harvest. Harvest the fruit when they turn pale yellow green, & are slightly soft to the touch. Flavor can be improved if fruit is harvested slightly unripe, then left to ripen at room temperature indoors (in bright indirect light). Cut the fruit from the tree instead of pulling it off to avoid damaging the easily bruised fruit. Never put Cherimoya fruit in the refrigerator because it damages them. The fruit bruise easily & have a short shelf life. The seeds are poisonous so don't eat them! Vietnamese cherimoya- in California developed one of the best Cherimoyas available.was named because the medium sized fruit had extra large "bumps". The skin is very thin & is almost edible; the flesh has an exquisite flavor & soft creamy texture.
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Vietnamese Cherimoya Tropical Fruit Trees
- Plant around 3-4 feet height in 3 gallon pot. similar to pictures above Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- Cherimoyas are tropical forest trees known as Annona cherimola. This wonderful fruit comes from forests on the Andes of Ecuador, Colombia, & Peru. Cherimoya trees are evergreen though they can be briefly deciduous during cold weather. Cherimoya fruit is prized for its fruity, sweet, almost custard-like flavor.
- Custard Apple is an appropriate nickname for the Cherimoya which describes its creamy texture.The fruit is best eaten fresh but can be made into delicious fruit drinks or smoothies.In fact Cherimoyas have been grown in Coastal Southern California since the late 1800's.
- The fruits appearance is unusual looking somewhat like an artichoke. Cherimoya trees grow to about 25 feet wide & high. Cherimoyas can be grown to fruit successfully only in large containers with adequate nutrients. Cherimoyas are often grafted to improve their tolerance to cold & disease.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
You are bidding on Bruce canistel (Eggfruit) Tropical Fruit Trees The canistel or Egg Fruit, is a member of the Sapotaceae (mamey sapote family). In English speaking parts of the tropics it is also known as Yellow Sapote. This evergreen tree native t...
Sapodilla ( Manilkara) Zapota Grafted 3 1/2 To 4 Ft Tall 3 Gal PlantsSapodilla ( Manilkara) Zapota Grafted 3 1/2 To 4 Ft Tall 3 Gal Plants. Sunlight : Full Sun, Partial Shade Fruit Type : Sapodilla USDA Hardiness Zone (°F) : 10a-35 to 40 Bundle List...
100% Brand new 100V - 240V AC to DC charger AdapterInput : 100V-240V 50/60HzOutput : DC 4.5V 0.3A / 300MA Out put adaptor : 3.5mm x 1.35mmDimension: 7.6 x 7.5 x 2.6 cmLength of the cable: 110CMthe adapters Connector inside positive (+)outside ...