United Nursery Majesty Palm Tree, Live Indoor and Outdoor Plant. 36'' Shipping Size. Shipped Fresh in Grower Pot from Our Florida Farm
On Sale Now! Save 4% on the United Nursery Majesty Palm Tree, Live Indoor and Outdoor Plant. 36'' Shipping Size. Shipped Fresh in Grower Pot from Our Florida Farm by United Nursery at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ABOUT US With our primary farm located along the eastern fringe of The Florida Everglades, we are centered in the warmest growing region of the country with a true Tropical climate. The long sunny days, high humidity and average year-round temperature of 70° deliver optimum conditions for growing lush, healthy Tropical plants. Take those perfect growing conditions and add a team with years of horticultural expertise, employees that love plants, a dash of innovation, an [ob·ses·sive] approach
Product Description & Reviews
ABOUT US With our primary farm located along the eastern fringe of The Florida Everglades, we are centered in the warmest growing region of the country with a true Tropical climate. The long sunny days, high humidity and average year-round temperature of 70° deliver optimum conditions for growing lush, healthy Tropical plants. Take those perfect growing conditions and add a team with years of horticultural expertise, employees that love plants, a dash of innovation, an [ob·ses·sive] approach to serving our customers and you get one beautiful healthy plant. HOW TO OPEN YOUR PLANT SHIPPER Our plant shipper is sustainable & recyclable, especially designed to guarantee you a perfect shipping. Follow these simple directions to unpack your farm fresh plant: 1-Follow the red arrows printed on the box to the white locking clip. 2-To unfasten clip, insert finger and pull latch against clip base to release and remove from box. 3-To remove outer box, insert finger in lifting holes at top edge of box and lift outer box as shown. 4-With the inside box now exposed, insert hand into box corners and push back the four cutouts securing the pot. 5-Firmly grip the top edge of the paper sleeve with both hands and lift plant away from box. 6-To remove the paper sleeve, carefully cut the elastic band cinching the pot then tear paper downward along the seam. CARE INSTRUCTIONS ☀️ Light:Looks and grows best in light drenched areas 💧 Water:Enjoys watering and moist soil. 🌿 Fertilizer: Every 2-4 months during spring and summer. 🌡️ Climate: Above 60 degrees.
Features & Highlights
- 🌴 EASY CARE & TROPICAL TOUCH FOR YOUR HOUSE. The Majesty Palm is a popular house plant. It is a great floor plant that can quickly grow to 10 feet tall. With proper care, the Majesty Palm will flourish in your home. Its exotic and textured foliage enjoys high to medium light and medium water. Fertilize in Spring and Summer
- 🌴 INDOOR/OUTDOOR PLANT. Always comfy between 60-90 Fº. The elegance of the Majesty Palm makes it a perfect addition to any home or office setting. Its long arching leaves create an excellent focal point or backdrop and enhance the beauty of any space. Palms also give a wonderful tropical feeling to the outside garden as well as indoors
- 🌴 8-12 FEET TALL ESTIMATE GROWTH. Plant Height at shipping is 36 in. to 48 in. tall, measuring from the bottom of the pot
- 🌴 NON-TOXIC FOR CATS AND DOGS PLUS KEEPS YOUR HOME HEALTHY. Plants increase humidity and reduce levels of certain pollutants, as well airborne dust. Cat palm tree is perfectly safe for your pets
- ⛔ SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS. Due to USDA regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to CA. Shipping to extreme cold weather states is also not recommended. Your plant is specially shipped in a sustainable & recyclable packaging that keeps it steady & fresh from origin to destination. In the unlikely event you're not 100% happy with your purchase, we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked
10 x 10 x 38 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by United Nursery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By JM BAMBOO
Size: 48 Plants English ivies are primarily sought as a trailing ground cover lawn alternative that quickly creeps to cover areas (especially beneath large trees, to cover bald spots where grass won't grow) with a maintenance-free carpet of beautiful foliage. They are also popular as a climbing vine (the roots attach to most surfaces: buildings, fences, trellises, walls, ...) and for topiaries. Often used to brighten shady areas, English ivies are sometimes grown as a climbing ornamental plant
By Costa Farms
mpn: CO.BURGRP10.13.MOD, ean: 0022532241775,
ABOUT RUBBER PLANT: Aka Ficus elastica, this gorgeous floor plant acts as leafy and colorful focal point in a room. Decorators love them because of their big, shiny, burgundy-hued leaves. YOUR UNIQUE PLANT: Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. It typically measures 26 to 28 inches tall from the pot bottom to the top of the plant. NOTE: This season we have limited quantities of Rubber Plants so the minimum shipping height is
By Japanese Maples and Evergreens
NTRODUCING THE 'SCARLET PRINCESS' Japanese Maple a new red dissectum dwarf variety of Acer Palmatum which was developed as a witches broom. The new variety has been named Acer palmatum dissectum 'Scarlet Princess'. There is no other comparable dwarf red dissectum in the world. It has compact nodes and color holds equally well to Crimson Queen. Uniform Grower. Perfect specimen for containers, small spaces, patiosA NEW RED DISSECTUM DWARF VARIETY OF ACER PALMATUM WHICH WAS DEVELOPED AS A WITCHES
By Brussel's Bonsai
The Satsuki Azalea is a popular choice among Bonsai. This particular plant is very hardy and produces magnificent flowers ranging up to seven inches in diameter. Of all shrubs with flowers, the Azalea is by far the most dramatic with brilliant blooms of radiant colors blooming in late spring. While there are many species of Azalea, the Satsuki, or Rhododendron indium is easily one of the most popular, featuring an excellent low, twiggy habit with lovely funnel shaped unscented flowers in