United Nursery Jumbo Boston Fern, Live Indoor and Outdoor Hanging Basket Plant. 42 to 44 Inches Shipping Size. Shipped Fresh from Our Florida Farm
United Nursery Jumbo Boston Fern, Live Indoor and Outdoor Hanging Basket Plant. 42 to 44 Inches Shipping Size. Shipped Fresh from Our Florida Farm by United Nursery at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ABOUT US With our primary farm located along the eastern fringe of The Florida Everglades, we are centered in the warmest growing region of the country with a true Tropical climate. The long sunny days, high humidity and average year-round temperature of 70° deliver optimum conditions for growing lush, healthy Tropical plants. Take those perfect growing conditions and add a team with years of horticultural expertise, employees that love plants, a dash of innovation, an [ob·ses·sive] approach
Product Description & Reviews
ABOUT US With our primary farm located along the eastern fringe of The Florida Everglades, we are centered in the warmest growing region of the country with a true Tropical climate. The long sunny days, high humidity and average year-round temperature of 70° deliver optimum conditions for growing lush, healthy Tropical plants. Take those perfect growing conditions and add a team with years of horticultural expertise, employees that love plants, a dash of innovation, an [ob·ses·sive] approach to serving our customers and you get one beautiful healthy plant. HOW TO OPEN YOUR PLANT SHIPPER Our plant shipper is sustainable & recyclable, especially designed to guarantee you a perfect shipping. Follow these simple directions to unpack your farm fresh plant: 1-Follow the red arrows printed on the box to the white locking clip. 2-To unfasten clip, insert finger and pull latch against clip base to release and remove from box. 3-To remove outer box, insert finger in lifting holes at top edge of box and lift outer box as shown. 4-With the inside box now exposed, insert hand into box corners and push back the four cutouts securing the pot. 5-Firmly grip the top edge of the paper sleeve with both hands and lift plant away from box. 6-To remove the paper sleeve, carefully cut the elastic band cinching the pot then tear paper downward along the seam. CARE INSTRUCTIONS ☀️ Light:Medium 💧 Water:Enjoys watering and moist soil. 🌿 Fertilizer: Monthly with water soluble fertilizer. 🌡️ Climate: Above 55 degrees.
Features & Highlights
- ⛔ SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS. Due to USDA regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to CA. Shipping to extreme cold weather states is also not recommended. Your plant is specially shipped in a sustainable & recyclable packaging that keeps it steady & fresh from origin to destination. In the unlikely event you're not 100% happy with your purchase, we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked
- 🌿 RICH, LUSH, GORGEOUS HOME DECORATION. A favorite during Victorian times, this natural green plant graced the royal hallways and homes throughout Europe, before becoming an American favorite
- 🌿 GREAT PLANT FOR BEGINNERS. Quickly adjusts to almost all indoor spaces. It loves bright indirect light. Keep its soil evenly moist, but not dry or very wet
- 🌿 FEATHERY, LONG ARCHING CLUSTERED SWORD FRONDS. This Boston fern comes in a 10-inches black hanging basket. shipping spread of 42 to 44 inches.
- 🌿 NON-TOXIC FOR CATS & DOGS AND KEEPS YOUR HOME HEALTHY. Plants increase humidity and reduce levels of certain pollutants, as well airborne dust. Like most of ferns, is perfectly safe for your pets
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by United Nursery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Bob Wells Nursery
TREE SIZE: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. ESTIMATED CHILLING REQUIREMENTS (BELOW 45 DEGREES): 800-900 hours. USDA PLANT HARDINESS ZONES: 3-7 POLLINATION: Pollinate with: Black tartarian, Rainier or Lapins STONE FREENESS: N/A RIPENING DATE: Early July ROOT STOCK: Mazzard & Mahaleb SPACING: Plant trees 15-20 feet apart. FLAVOR OF FRUIT: Sweet CherriesTree Size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Estimated Chilling Requirements (Below 45°): 800-900 hours. USDA Hardiness Zone:
This listing is for *1 *Giant Japanese Fuyu Persimmon ,,3-4 FT ,,, very well rooted ,,,Grows **10-15 FT** however can be kept much smaller if you want , good in zones **4-8** part to full sun ,Spring blooms are white to pinkish, Followed buy med shape oval leaves, Mid to late summer fruit is ripe. Large fruit , Sweet and juicy, Great for pies , jams, or just out right eating . Tree will start to produce in about1- 2 years after planting ***Will be shipped shortly after payment ,Dormant,, with
4 Crape Myrlte Trees. My crapes are shipped in super strong boxes, carefully secured in thier original containers, and never shipped ''bareroot''. Container trees can be planted anytime of the year, but crapes are especially tolerant of summer heat. They actually thrive in the heat. Depending on the variety chosen, your trees will arrive at your door 1-2 feet tall. I am a school teacher and I grow hundreds of crape in my backyard. The town I live in, Waxahachie, is nicknamed the Crape Myrtle
By Brighter Blooms
- Low maintenance & easy to grow- The best ficus to grow indoors- Very disease resistantVery Popular as a Potted PlantYou often see these trees near doorways, in waiting rooms and in office buildings. They're so popular because they're extremely low-maintenance... all they need is a little water every once in a while. They keep their shape for a long time, so there's no need to shear, prune or sculpt!Low Maintenance - They Don't Require Much Effort!These trees only get 6-10 feet tall when