Suffruticosa Boxwood - Quantity 10 Live Plants in Gallon Pots by DAS Farms by DAS Farms at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. * All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title. * Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter!* Plants are shipped in
Product Description & Reviews
* All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title.
* Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter!
* Plants are shipped in 6 inch containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer.
* All orders to CA,WA,OR,UT,ID,NV,AZ,MT will be shipped bare root according to their state regulations.
Full Sun - Full Shade - Part Shade
Mature Height: 2-2.5' Spread: 2-2.5'
Growth rate: slow
Usage: English Edging
Soil: well drained
Form: globe shape
The classic English boxwood is a dense, compact, slow growing form ideal for edging; leaves are quite fragrant and considered the least susceptible to box leaf minor. 150 year old plants are 3 feet tall. These boxwoods can be kept a few inches tall or can be allowed to grow.
Features & Highlights
- All pictures are of fully grown plants. Actual sizes are clearly stated in the title and description below.
- All orders to CA,WA,OR,UT,ID,NV,AZ,MT will be shipped bare root according to their state regulations.
- Zone: 5-9 / Mature Height: 2-2.5' Spread: 2-2.5' / Growth rate: slow / Full Sun - Full Shade - Part Shade / Usage: English Edging / Soil: well drained / Form: globe shape
- Size Shipped: 10 plants, 8-10 inches tall in trade gallon containers with soil-less media & 9 month slow release fertilizer.
- We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DAS Farms, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
This has been a stand by performer for many years. It covers golf courses the worldwide.This Oregon grown seed is one of the best creeping bentgrasses. Dark green, hardy and upright growth pattern. Perfect for putting greens and lawns. Comes in a han...
mpn: 650915, ean: 0026938387846,
Unfi Raw Pumpkin Seed, 27 Pound -- 1 each. No shell....
Reliable producer of high-quality, early, and very flavorful cabbages. Suitable for spring, summer, and fall crops. Excellent choice for home gardeners and farm-to-market growers.High Quality Fresh Seeds. High Germination Rate. Please Read Product De...
Heirloom variety from the late 1800s. Produces good yields of 3-4in (8-10cm) diameter white egg shaped turnips. They are sweet, tender, mild, and flavorful. Best when harvested when roots are small. Stores well. Excellent choice for home gardens.High...