Starking Hardy Giant Antique Organic Sweet Cherry Semi-Dwarf - Ships 3-4' Tall and/or with a 3/8'' or Larger Trunk Diameter. by Stark Bro's at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Enjoy large, abundant clusters of sweet cherries. This time-tested heirloom variety produces partially freestone cherries with mahogany skin and dark
Product Description & Reviews
Enjoy large, abundant clusters of sweet cherries. This time-tested heirloom variety produces partially freestone cherries with mahogany skin and dark red flesh. Suitable for canning, perfect for fresh eating. Clouds of cherry blossoms will beautify your landscape in spring. Originates from Cedarburg, Wisconsin in 1926, introduced by Stark Bro's in 1949. Ripens in mid June. Best organic pollinator: Stella. Best non-organic pollinators: Stella or Royalton.
Features & Highlights
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC SWEET CHERRY TREE AND A STARK BRO'S EXCLUSIVE! Enjoy naturally delicious cherries in your home garden. This heirloom variety produces cherries with a deep red skin and flesh.
- Bareroot trees are shipped without soil to ensure good contact with soil in your yard. When shipped, they are about 3-4' tall and/or with a 3/8" or larger trunk diameter.
- Ripens in mid June. Best organic pollinator: Stella.
- Suitable for growing in Zones 5-9
- In accordance with state regulations, at this time we cannot ship this item to the following states: HI, VI and AK. Any orders placed with shipping addresses in these states will be canceled.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stark Bro's, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Add the incredibly fresh, citrus scent of lemon blossoms to your home by growing a lemon tree! Fragrant white flowers bloom among attractive, glossy green leaves. Lemons begin to appear in the spring, and as they mature they help to provide visual in...