Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Snowball Viburnum Bush - 3 Gallon | Cannot Ship to AZ by Brighter Blooms at Think Earth Shop. MPN: VIB-MAC3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - huge ''snowball'' blooms that last for weeks- look incredible in groups of 3 or 5- new ''no fuss'' variety is easier to growKnown for its Huge, White FlowersFew plants have flowers this large... and you'll get hundreds of them on each bush! Bright white blooms look like cheerleader pom-poms. You'll get flowers in mid spring that last through early summer.You See These Plants in High End NeighborhoodsThe Snowball Viburnum Bush is an easy choice for a decorative or showcase piece. It can also
Product Description & Reviews
- huge "snowball" blooms that last for weeks- look incredible in groups of 3 or 5- new "no fuss" variety is easier to growKnown for its Huge, White FlowersFew plants have flowers this large... and you'll get hundreds of them on each bush! Bright white blooms look like cheerleader pom-poms. You'll get flowers in mid spring that last through early summer.You See These Plants in High End NeighborhoodsThe Snowball Viburnum Bush is an easy choice for a decorative or showcase piece. It can also be used in border or foundation plantings, as part of a hedge, or many other designs. Landscape architects like to group these Viburnums next to colorful azaleas so they can complement each other. They thrive in full or partial sun.So Showy, They Have a Number of UsesThese are popular in cut flower arrangements, too. You often see these snowballs paired with hydrangea blooms in vases and bouquets.Very Unique PlantThe dark green foliage will take on tinges of red or purple in the autumn months. The Snowball Viburnum Bush begins with an oval shape in its youth, but the branches will spread and arch as the plant matures. It grows best in zones 6-9.Attracts Wildlife, Too!Great for bird lovers, too! Attracts a variety of wildlife. This is a fun plant that your neighbors will be asking you about.
Features & Highlights
- CANNOT ship to AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- SHIPPING TIME- order now and your plants will be shipped out the next business day
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- SHIPPING SIZE- plants come in 3 gallon pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brighter Blooms, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Florida Foliage
Trays of fully rooted 4'' Blue Rug Juniper (Juniperus Horizontalis Wiltonii). One of the finest trailing junipers having a uniform, full centered growth habit with intense silver-blue evergreen foliage. Excellent for large scale groundcovers or cascading over walls.Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Larger 4'' Container Size (Not Starter Plants). Great for Mass Plantings.. Drought/Cold/Deer Tolerant. Fast, Safe & Secure Shipping. Fantastic for Erosion Control.
By Florida Foliage
30 count trays of fully rooted 2'' Blue Pacific Juniper plants or 'Shore Juniper'. Blue Pacific Juniper, commonly called Shore Juniper, is a decumbent evergreen shrub that is native to certain sandy coastal areas of Japan and Sakhalin Island (Russia). It is a dense, low-spreading plant that grows 10-18'' tall and spreads by creeping, branched stems over time to 6-8' wide. 'Blue Pacific' is a trailing, lower growing cultivar that typically grows to at most 12'' tall. In comparison to J.
Considered a traditional symbol of luck and good fortunate, the 1800Flowers Sweet Heart Bamboo plant offers a unique way to express your feelings to someone special. Fresh, live stalks of bamboo are expertly coaxed into the shape of a heart to convey the sweetest of sentiments. Each heart is formed by two bamboo stalks that have been carefully trained to pull at the heart strings. This triple heart design comes in a glass cube planter paired with decorative stones that adds elegance to any
By Proven Winners
mpn: ROSPRC1073135, ean: 0738793994953,
Proven Winners Oso Easy Lemon Zest is an award-winning, easy-to-grow plant that produces sunny yellow, disease-resistant flowers and reblooms until late summer.2-3 ft. tall and wide at maturity. Full sun (6+ hours) required. Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. 3 Gallons are 8''-4' tall and about 2-year old at shipment, varies by season. Shrubs shipped from November through March will arrive dormant.