Skyrocket Juniper - 10 Live 2'' Pots - Juniperus Scopulorum - Upright Evergreen Trees
Skyrocket Juniper - 10 Live 2'' Pots - Juniperus Scopulorum - Upright Evergreen Trees by Florida Foliage at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Stately, columnar form makes this likely the narrowest juniper available - so narrow and
Product Description & Reviews
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Stately, columnar form makes this likely the narrowest juniper available - so narrow and upright, in fact, it resembles a skyrocket! A durable and versatile evergreen with beautiful bluish green foliage, it works well grouped to form a colorful screen, or singly as a garden accent in a mixture of conifers.
This thin columnar Juniper fits into very difficult places such as narrow side yards between homes. A super windbreak plant in both cold or hot climates. A hardy alternative to Italian Cypress in Mediterranean-inspired landscapes. Try planting in matched pairs or on four corners of a central courtyard. Makes a super vertical accent in mixed conifer gardens.
Easily grown in a wide range of soils, including clay, alkaline and compacted soils; avoid overly wet conditions. Water deeply, regularly during first growing season to establish an extensive root system. Once established, reduce frequency; tolerates moderate drought. Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring.
Features & Highlights
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Unfortunately we cannot ship to CA & AZ. This completely maintenance-free juniper is ideal for areas where height is wanted yet there is no room for a wide based tree. Skyrocket juniper is a rare plant in which you achieve height without sacrificing ground space. With a mature height of over 15 feet this tree is great for privacy screens and windbreaks.
- The drought resistance on this upright juniper is unmatched in its class. Once established it is able to withstand long periods without water. The dusty blue-green color of the foliage is an attractive point for this tree. The colors remains all year without browning or fading away.
- The skyrocket juniper is absolutely maintenance-free, you will never have to trim, stake or prune to keep your tree looking beautiful. Skyrocket is also pest free with no known problems or insects to infest your plant. If planted in full sun, it will continue to impress you year after year.
- Skyrocket juniper is ideal for urban gardens and spaces where a tree with a wide base is not wanted. There is always a perfect place in your garden for this juniper. Plant in beds or in foundation plantings, even along with your shrubs to achieve a one of a kind look.
- With an extremely quick growth rate, your juniper will reach mature size within 10 -15 years. That is nearly a foot of growth or more per year!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brussel's Bonsai
mpn: DT2312MTG3, ean: 0782819019342,
Money trees are actually water chestnut trees made into Bonsaian, evergreen with lovely bright green foliage, extraordinarily hardy and traditional symbols of good luck, all of which makes them a perfect gift for others or a gift to yourself if you n...
mpn: B00BQ4P07C, ean: 0797734700046,
Ulmus Parvifolia. The Chinese Elm has small evergreen leaves. Hardy bonsai tree with excellent branching characteristics. Twisted trunk and exposed roots give the appearance of great age. It is a long lasting bonsai that makes a lovely indoor plant.1...
mpn: pomgr8, ean: 0601579134136,
Flowering, beginner bonsai, easy to care for. Real pomegranates you can eat.Comes in a 8 inch glazed pot. Color can vary. Detailed growing information included and please call us to go over when arrives. Flowering pomegranate bonsai tree. Indoor bons...
By Bonsai Boy
This dwarf Juniper from Japan is the most popular evergreen in the U.S. When we think of a traditional bonsai and what it should look like, we think of a "Juniper Procumbens Nana." It is very hardy, long-lived, and tolerates many adverse conditions. ...