Saybrook Gold Juniper Qty 30 Live Plants Groundcover by Florida Foliage at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 30 count trays of fully rooted 2'' Saybrook Gold Juniper. This plant is a compact, horizontal spreader with needle-like foliage. Makes a wonderfully
Product Description & Reviews
30 count trays of fully rooted 2" Saybrook Gold Juniper. This plant is a compact, horizontal spreader with needle-like foliage. Makes a wonderfully striking addition to most any landscape - good mid-level foreground planting, or hedge / border planting as well. Responds very well to trimming, so can be maintained at a variety of heights & widths. It's foliage is extremely bright yellow in the summer, more bronze-yellow in the winter. This extremely brilliant coloration provides a real knockout contrast when mixed in among darker green species. Must be planted in the sun for best color display though. By far the most striking of all the junipers we sell - cream of the crop.
Features & Highlights
- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun. Tolerant of a wide variety of soils including clay. Intolerant of wet soils. Tolerant of some drought once established. Also tolerant of many city air pollutants. Pruning may help maintain compact habit.
- Juniperus x pfitzeriana is a hybrid designation that includes certain cultivars that are crosses between Juniperus chinensis and Juniperus sabina. Such cultivars in the Pfitzer Group are sometimes commonly called pfitzer juniper. Genus name comes from the Latin name for the juniper.
- 'Saybrook Gold' is a low-growing, evergreen shrub with a spreading, arching, feathery habit. Typically grows 2-3' high and spreads horizontally by long stiff branches. Features mostly needle-like, bright yellow foliage (bronzish yellow in winter) with drooping tips. Foliage is attractive year-round.
- The Juniper 'Saybrook Gold', Juniperus chinensis 'Saybrook Gold', is without a doubt the brightest gold juniper. This juniper is superior to all gold-tip types on the market, and 'Saybrook Gold' maintains its bright color through all seasons.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Florida Foliage
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Beautiful trays of fully rooted, 2" Muhly Grass Pink plants. Its relatively small size, glossy green foliage & airy pinkish-red flowers set this extraordinary selection apart from others. Es...
By Sandys Nursery Online
Ships (30) 4 inch pots with soil. Ideal for mass plantings and lining out stock. Juniperus horizontalis 'Wiltonii' COMMON: Blue Rug Juniper LEAVES: Needle-like, blue-green, evergreen SIZE: 4"-6" tall Spread: 6 to 8 feet Growth is of moderate- rapid...
By Brighter Blooms
Do EncoreÂ Azaleas really live up to the hype?It seems like Southern Living magazine and HGTV do a story on them every few months.Let me assure you, they are better.You can find a few, hard to grow Azaleas, that bloom a tad bit thicker at their peak...
By Brighter Blooms
The Yellow Rhododendron, is a compact and rounded evergreen that provides a stunning addition to any scene. Fragrant blooms develop in the late spring and early summer. These flowers are impossible to miss. Plus, they look fresh and maintain their co...