Pink Guavas Tropical Fruit Trees 3-4 Feet Height in 3 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Guavas are primarily self-fruitful, although some strains seem to produce more fruit when cross-pollinated with another variety. Guavas can bloom
Product Description & Reviews
Guavas are primarily self-fruitful, although some strains seem to produce more fruit when cross-pollinated with another variety. Guavas can bloom throughout the year in mild-winter areas, but the heaviest bloom occurs with the onset of warm weather in the spring. The exact time can vary from year to year depending on weather. Upon ripening, the fruit becomes soft and juicy. It may be eaten fresh, made into a juice or nectar contain fruit pulp, or made into preserves, jam, jelly, or paste. A distinctive, savory-fresh aroma of fruit is thermostable, thus survives processing. The guava is an excellent source of vitamins C and A. Guava is a good tropical fruit tree not fussy on the soil quality, and produces fruit year after year.Tropical Guava should be protected from extreme salt spray. Once established, it withstands drought well, but fruits better when watered on a regular schedule. The trees are rapid growers and start fruiting in 3-4 years from seed, Guavas are fast growers and heavy feeders, and benefit from regular applications of fertilizer.
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Pink Guavas (Ruby Supreme) Tropical Fruit Trees
- Plant Around 3 years old, 3-4 feet height in 3 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- Small to medium-small, roundish fruits. Skin light yellow, slightly blushed with red. Flesh creamy white, thick, very sweet, fine-textured, excellent for dessert. Seed cavity small with relatively soft seeds. Tree upright.Sweet, creamy flesh
- Guavas are evergreen, shallow-rooted shrubs or small trees to 20 ft, with spreading branches. Growth in California is rarely over 10 - 15 feet. The bark is smooth, mottled green or reddish brown and peels off in thin flakes to reveal the attractive "bony" aspect of its trunk.
- The plant branches close to the ground and often produces suckers from roots near the base of the trunk. Young twigs are quadrangular and downy.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Your family can enjoy these large, delicious bright red strawberries in spring, summer & fall--three seasons of sweetness. This new day-neutral Strawberry starts fruiting about 3 months from planting, regardless of when you plant it. The hard-working...
Spring & early summer are the peak season for Cherimoya fruit harvest. Harvest the fruit when they turn pale yellow green, & are slightly soft to the touch. Flavor can be improved if fruit is harvested slightly unripe, then left to ripen at room temp...
By Brighter Blooms
The most versatile olive tree ever! As well as being a table olive, it is used to produce a highly valued olive oil. This tree offers evergreen beauty, fragrant spring blooms, and succulent fruit. It is self-fertile and bears fruit earlier than any o...