Paw-Paw Tree Asimina triloba Edible Fruit 17'' - 24'' Nice Heavy Roots - One Trade Gallon Pot - 1 plant by Growers Solution by Grower's Solution at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Way down yonder in the paw-paw patch...Pickin' up paw-paws, puttin' 'em in her pockets...You may start singing this familiar tune when you're out and
Product Description & Reviews
Way down yonder in the paw-paw patch...Pickin' up paw-paws, puttin' 'em in her pockets...You may start singing this familiar tune when you're out and about and see a Paw-Paw tree. Now you can bring the tropics home and plant your own! Native to North America, the Paw-Paw tree is probably one of America's best kept secret producing a greenish-blackish fruit. Though the outer skin is not attractive, the pale to bright yellow pulp that surrounds the glossy, dark brown seeds are rich and nutritious. They are high in unsaturated fats, proteins and their derivative amino acids, and carbohydrates. You can always find the fruits clustered among the leaves and branches. Each fruit can weigh as much as 2 pounds! A mature Paw-Paw tree is a medium sized tree and can grow from 15'-30' in height and spread. For best results, plant your Paw-Paw in moist, slightly acidic, deep, fertile well- drained soil where it can receive full sun to partial shade. Hardiness zone: 3-9. ***All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing one Paw-Paw tree, also know as' Poor Man's Banana' in a One Gallon Trade Pot, ready for immediate shipping!
- Established, healthy, heavy root system! Attractive, ornamental, fruit-bearing tree.
- Sweet and aromatic fruit that tastes like Boston Cream Pie! Rich in minerals: Magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese, potassium and phosphhorus; also contains concentrations of Vitamin C, proteins and their derivative amino acids
- The Paw Paw tree is easy to care for and maintain. The tree will attract butterflies.
- Unless otherwise restricted from shipping to your area, this plant will ship bare root to Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington. *Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant (without leaves).
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Grower's Solution, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By The Magnolia Company
The Magnolia Company Improved Meyer Lemon Large Housewarming Gift Tree, 30" - 36" tall. Imagine having an improved lemon that is sweeter than traditional lemons purchased in the store! Sometimes the lemons that in the stores are very tart. This impro...
By Bob Wells Nursery
ESTIMATED CHILLING REQUIREMENTS (BELOW 45 DEGREES): July Elberta Peach: 400-500, Independence Nectarine: 700, Late Santa Rosa Plum: 400, Gold Dust Peach: 550, Blenheim Apricot: 400 USDA Hardiness Zones: July Elberta Peach: 5-9, Independence Nectarine...