Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds - 1 LB
Free Shipping Included! Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds - 1 LB by Outsidepride at Think Earth Shop. MPN: OUT-3314. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Miniclover (Trifolium repens) is a perennial clover which is great to use in lawn mixtures as a natural fertilizer similarly to other dwarf, low
Product Description & Reviews
Miniclover (Trifolium repens) is a perennial clover which is great to use in lawn mixtures as a natural fertilizer similarly to other dwarf, low growing, micro clover products. White clover takes nitrogen out of the air, bringing this most essential fertilizer "down-to-earth" by means of nitrogen-fixing bacteria living in nodes along the roots. Of course, all at no cost to you, in terms either of money or of maintenance. Miniclover, a very small leaved white clover only reaching approximately 4 inches in height, also produces stolons so that it can spread itself evenly over the ground. Adding just 2 - 5% of Miniclover to the turf seed mixture will result in a much-improved lawn. It has all the benefits of regular clover just packed into smaller leaves. Miniclover's ability to pull nitrogen from the air and fix or convert it to a usable form by the plants makes it a great companion for turf grass varieties similar to other dwarf, low growing, micro type variety clovers. When Miniclover is planted in warm temperatures and kept moist, you will have sprouts typically within 5 - 7 days. Miniclover will flower once a year in the summer for about 1 month if it is not mowed.
Features & Highlights
- Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times. Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air.
- Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns.
- Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative.
- Compared to white Dutch clover, Miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn.
- You can grow this seed in USDA Zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1,000 SF.
4.4 x 1.7 x 7.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Outsidepride, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: OP-RC-5, ean: 0678482332461,
This is a branded, inoculated, Nitro-Coated clover seed sold by Outsidepride. Please ensure your clover seed comes from Outsidepride or you are not buying Outsidepride seed. Nitro-Coat rhizobium strains are specifically chosen for each seed type. A k...
By Classy Groundcovers
Like overgrown buttercups, Chrysogonum virginianum 'Pierre', commonly known as Goldenstar, resembles thousand of small butterscotches atop pillows of green. This low growing , herbaceous mat-forming plant, is similar in structure to Ajuga . Prized ...
Lavender has extraordinary evocative power, intoxicating us with flowers' saturated Blue, silvery foliage, & head-spinning fragrance. 'Phenomenal' is the toughest lavender there is: tolerating heat & humidity, resistant to root & foliar diseases, ...
By The Wild Orchid Company
ean: 9780976533504, isbn: 0976533502,
The Gardener's Guide to Growing Hardy Perennial Orchids exposes the best kept secret in the gardening world by introducing the reader to many hardy perennial orchids that can be grown almost anywhere in the US including Alaska with a little care and...