Outsidepride Arden 15 Hybrid Bermuda Grass Seed - 5 LBS by Outsidepride at Think Earth Shop. MPN: OP-ARDEN-5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Certified Arden 15 hybrid bermuda grass seed is Pennington Seed's latest upgrade to Princess 77. Good quality turfgrass with excellent color and
Product Description & Reviews
Certified Arden 15 hybrid bermuda grass seed is Pennington Seed's latest upgrade to Princess 77. Good quality turfgrass with excellent color and superior early spring green up! A two clone intraspecific hybrid that provides a more uniform turf compared to other seeded cultivars! Arden 15 has an improved cold tolerance which makes it an ideal solution for planting in transitional markets as far north as Tulsa, Louisville and Richmond. This variety has a faster grow-in versus Princess 77. This Bermuda Grass seed is suitable for planting on home golf greens, a first for seeded Bermuda grasses. It will not give you the same quality as hybrid Tif Bermudas that are used on golf courses, but for the average home putting green it will do well. Arden 15 bermuda grass seed can be used on golf course fairways and tees - manicured home lawns - well maintained sports turf and parks. It has several advantages over traditional Bermuda grasses: Arden 15, just has a higher overall turf quality than all commercial seeded varieties in U.S. and international tests. This bermuda grass variety has a beautiful dark green color, medium fine leaf texture. Just as its predecessor Princess 77 had, Arden 15 has a high leaf density as well as a moderate spring greenup and fall color retention, and it is easily established from grass seed.
Features & Highlights
- Establishment Time: Under ideal conditions, full coverage may be attained between 4 to 6 weeks. If planting the putting green seed occurs early or late in the season, more time may be needed for establishment.
- Days to Germinate: After planting Arden 15 bermuda seed, with ideal conditions, germination may begin within 7 days. Allow 10 to 14 days for completion for bermudagrass seed.
- Where to Plant: In full sun on well drained soil. Proper drainage is essential for successful establishment and the development of a mature, healthy putting green.
- Time to Plant: Plant Bermuda Grass seed when soil temperatures are consistently above 65° F
- Arden 15 Bermuda Grass Seeding Rate: 2 - 3 pounds of seed per 1000 square feet of certified seed, hulled, coated form
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Outsidepride, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hancock Seed Company
Micro Clover Seed has all the same characteristics of regular clover, with the exception of the leaf size. Micro Clover can be planted as a standalone lawn, or overseeded into existing lawn grasses. It can tolerate wet (not to be flooded for long per...
By Hancock Seed Company
Hancock's Hulled Common Bermuda Grass Seed makes an excellent low-maintenance, drought-resistant lawn or pasture grass. Common Bermuda Grass is a crawling turf, with runners providing great traffic tolerance, wear-resistance and fine leaf texture wi...
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Quick Fix Mix is a fast, temporary repair for bare spots. This mix provides ground cover and erosion control and is fast-growing turf for a temporary lawn.99.9% weed free. Fast growing turf for a temporary lawn. Provide...