Organic Dried Echinacea purpurea Leaf (10 Lbs) by Dirt Goddess Super Seeds at Think Earth Shop. MPN: A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Echinacea is one of the most widely known herbs in American folk herbalism. Used extensively by traditional herbalists and Native Americans alike in
Product Description & Reviews
Echinacea is one of the most widely known herbs in American folk herbalism. Used extensively by traditional herbalists and Native Americans alike in North America for generations, echinacea eventually gained popularity in Europe in the 1900's. One of its main uses is to support healthy immune function, although many of its historical uses were related to topical applications. It is now one of the most available dietary supplements in health food stores and continues to be a subject of many scientific studies investigating its immune support properties. Echinacea supports immune health.* For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Features & Highlights
- Certified Organic & Fair Trade Certified & Kosher Certified
- HERBAL ACTIONS Immune supporting, lymphatic, sialagogue
- PRECAUTIONS Specific: Persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family should exercise caution with Echinacea, due to the presence of Echinacea pollen.
- USES AND PREPARATIONS Root fresh or dried as a tea or tincture or powdered and encapsulated All aboveground parts fresh or dried as a tea or tincture or powdered and encapsulated Fresh plant juice
- General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Dirt Goddess Super Seeds
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dirt Goddess Super Seeds, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: TFBSEA4L, ean: 0625664507384,
B. Seaweed is an optimal plant growth stimulant. Technaflora's exceptional liquid extract is made from 100% pure, organic British Columbia kelp (Macrocystis integrifolia). Years of practical experience have taught British Columbia's gardeners that ...
By Food to Live
Initially, alfalfa seeds were a favorite ingredient in dishes and even medicines in Asia, but nowadays they have gained popularity in other cuisines all over the world. The name of the plant is based on an Arabic word that means "father of all foods,...
mpn: 521500-2, ean: 0064445215009,
Tamarind 4:1 - 450 mg (100 capsules, ZIN: 521500): Tamarind 4:1 - 450 mg - Country of Origin: Ecuador - Latin Botanical Name: Tamarindus Indica - Plant Parts Used: Fruit - Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals. - TerraVita is an exclusive line of...