Organic Broccoli Sprouting Seeds by Handy Pantry | 30 Pound Reusable Bucket | Bulk Non-GMO Broccoli Sprouts Seeds, Contain Sulforaphane by Handy Pantry at Think Earth Shop. MPN: BKS-BROC35LB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Handy Pantry Brand Broccoli sprouting seeds. Sprouting Broccoli seeds has just recently become popular after it was discovered that they abound with
Product Description & Reviews
Handy Pantry Brand Broccoli sprouting seeds. Sprouting Broccoli seeds has just recently become popular after it was discovered that they abound with the phytochemical, sulforaphane. Small quantity to bulk, resealable packaging. Certified Organic.
Nutrient dense, sprouting broccoli seeds are rich sources of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, anti-oxidants, the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. Also carotene, chlorophyll, amino acids, trace elements and antioxidants. Organic Broccoli seed sprouts contain as much as 35% protein.
Features & Highlights
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC, US grown, and Non-GMO with high germination rates. Microbial tested. Comes in a resealable bucket for safe storage and long shelf life.
- NUTRIENT DENSE broccoli sprouts are rich in vitamins, mineral, antioxidants, and protein. They have recently become popular after it was discovered they abound with the amazing phytochemical, sulforaphane.
- SPROUTING PROFILE for Organic Broccoli Sprouts Seeds: Soak 6 - 8 hours; Difficulty = Moderate; 4-6 days to maturity; Rinse/Drain 2 - 3 x day.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Perfect for edible seed, gardening, detox diets, hydroponics, growing salad sprouts, survival food storage, cooking, and more.
- HANDY PANTRY BRAND: Our broccoli sprouting seeds are backed with personalized customer service.
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Handy Pantry, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Maya Gardens, Inc.
The Borinda macclureana is still a some what new and rare bamboo. Native to the mountains of Tibet at an elevation of 11,000 feet, it was first collect by Keith Rushford in 1995. It is a nice clumping bamboo that is non invasive . The macclureana ...
By Sustainable Seed Company
Starting a pepper garden is easy and fun! There's nothing better than having fresh sweet & hot peppers right at your fingertips, ready for use. Whether you're a beginner or a master gardener, this Windowsill Pepper Garden Kit includes everything ne...
Burpee took the guess work out of determining what plants will grow well together, making it easy for you to create beautiful container combinations for your home. Each of our combos has been tested & trialed to ensure the plants grow well together &...
By Bonnie Plants
mpn: 4P2100, ean: 0715339041319,
Bonnie’s best Hybrid sweet bell pepper! A heavy yielder of large fruits. A good all-round pepper for slicing, stuffing, & Freezing. This bell produces lots of fresh bell peppers gradually over the growing season. Plants in our Alabama garden produc...