Myrciaria Cauliflora Tropical Fruit Tree 30-36 Inch Height in 5 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. They are very interesting trees in that they bear fruit on old growth trunks and branches, making the tree look much like it's covered with purple
Product Description & Reviews
They are very interesting trees in that they bear fruit on old growth trunks and branches, making the tree look much like it's covered with purple cysts. Although fruiting occurs throughout the year, the largest yields are in late March and April with hundreds of fruit per mature tree. jaboticaba a slow growing tree, may take up to 6~8 years to fruit.
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Myrciaria Cauliflora (Jaboticaba)Tropical Fruit Tree
- Plants around 30~36 inch height in 5 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- The jaboticaba forms a small bushy tree that has multiple ornate stems. The fruit are grape-like with a thick skin & melting pulp.
- They are eaten as fresh fruit, in jams and in wine. They can be frozen whole to enjoy throughout the year. Because the fruit occurs on the old growth it is best never to prune them.
- They are especially cold hardy plants, and they like a lot of water
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Jackfruit tree can't tolerate frost and drought, dwarf varieties like black gold that restrict up to only 8 - 10 feet height. Jackfruit tree has a long life of more than 100 years. Jack-fruit tree grows in hot and humid regions of Asia, where high r...
Known as Acerola, the sweet cherry- like fruit has an extremely high concentration of vitamin C. Clusters of pink flowers and fruit form along the stems intermittently through out the year. The fruit holds better in the heat of summer. In the north, ...
The Jumbo has a flavor similar to an Asian pear, with a watermelon-like texture. Protruding slightly at the blossom end, the Wax apple has a large seed cavity, often removed before serving Flowering from February to March, from bud formation to fruit...