Myrciaria Cauliflora Tropical Fruit Tree 20-25 Inch Height in 3 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. They are very interesting trees in that they bear fruit on old growth trunks and branches, making the tree look much like it's covered with purple
Product Description & Reviews
They are very interesting trees in that they bear fruit on old growth trunks and branches, making the tree look much like it's covered with purple cysts. Although fruiting occurs throughout the year, the largest yields are in late March and April with hundreds of fruit per mature tree. jaboticaba a slow growing tree, may take up to 6~8 years to fruit.
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Myrciaria Cauliflora (Jaboticaba)Tropical Fruit Tree
- Plants around 20~25 inch height in 3 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- The jaboticaba forms a small bushy tree that has multiple ornate stems. The fruit are grape-like with a thick skin & melting pulp. They are eaten as fresh fruit, in jams and in wine.
- They can be frozen whole to enjoy throughout the year.
- Because the fruit occurs on the old growth it is best never to prune them. They are especially cold hardy plants, and they like a lot of water
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Ross Sapote Live Fruit Tree 7 Gal , 5 ft grafted PlantRoss Sapote Live Fruit Tree 7 Gal , 5 ft grafted Plant. Sunlight : Full Sun, Partial Shade Fruit Type : Sapote USDA Hardiness Zone (°F):10a above 40 deg when young, 10 (30 to 40 °F) Plant Form :...
The plant is fairly drought tolerant, but needs regular watering when flowering and fruiting, but avoid over-irrigation as it may create problems with the root system. The plant is tolerant of a variety of soils, it grows best in partly acidic soil; ...