Miracle Berry Fruit Trees 30 Inch Height in 3 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A Miracle Fruit plant is a slow growing shrub, native to tropical Africa, Miracle Berry Growing In its native environment, the plant will reach up to
Product Description & Reviews
A Miracle Fruit plant is a slow growing shrub, native to tropical Africa, Miracle Berry Growing In its native environment, the plant will reach up to 10 feet in height at maturity but only 6 feet when grown indoors, so make sure to locate it in a suitable area to accommodate this fairly large size. Growing miracle berries indoors requires a room with very bright light. However, it can be placed outside in a shady location when the weather is warm. Miracle fruit grows as an annual/perennial and is a flowering edible fruit. Being an annual / perennial plant, it tends to grow either as a single season plant, or a plant that can stay in your garden for many years. It will take 3 to 4 years from seed, to start bearing fruits. From then on it will produce a crop twice a year.
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Miracle Berry Fruit Trees
- Around 3-4 years old, 30 inch height in 3 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- Miracle Berries have become increasingly popular throughout the United States. Once you chew the tasteless berry, it's juice coats your tongue.
- Everything you eat for the next two hours tastes sweet. Lemons taste like sweet lemonade
- Guinness Stout beer tastes like chocolate milk Even broccoli and cauliflower taste like sweet apples.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bon Bon's Blueberries
SPRING IS THE BEST TIME TO PLANT 4 to 6 inch or over 1 year rooted plugs. We have both Northern and Southern varieties to choose from: In Northern plants we have BLUECROP ,HANNAH'S CHOICE, BLUERAY, BERKELEY BLUEJAY,LEGACY,ELIZABETH,TORO,DUKE, . In S...
The Jumbo has a flavor similar to an Asian pear, with a watermelon-like texture. Protruding slightly at the blossom end, the Wax apple has a large seed cavity, often removed before serving Flowering from February to March, from bud formation to fruit...