[Medicinal Korean Herb] 4 Years Old Korean Ginseng (Renshen/인삼) Dried Bulk Herbs 100g (15 roots) by HERBstory at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ginseng is found in North America and in eastern Asia (mostly northeast China, Korea, Bhutan, eastern Siberia), typically in cooler climates. The
Product Description & Reviews
Ginseng is found in North America and in eastern Asia (mostly northeast China, Korea, Bhutan, eastern Siberia), typically in cooler climates.
The English word ginseng derives from the Chinese term rénshēn (simplified: 人参; traditional: 人蔘).
Rén means "Person" and shēn means "plant root"; this refers to the root's characteristic forked shape, which resembles the legs of a person.
The root is most often available in dried form, either whole or sliced. Ginseng leaf, although not as highly prized, is sometimes also used.
Ginseng may be found in small doses in energy drinks or herbal teas, such as ginseng coffee.
Tea brewing method -
1. Rinse the herbs with cold running water then soak it for 30min.
2. Water : Herbs ( 2 liters : 30 g )
3. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 30min ~ 2hr or more. ( Roots, Seeds or Fruits : 1hr - 2hr / Loose leaves : 10min-30min )
**Keep refridgerated and drink the tea hot or cold
Features & Highlights
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches. Instruction included.
- Ginseng, is any one of the 11 species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, belonging to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HERBstory, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.