Live Water Lily Tuber Nymphaea Perry's Fire Opal Pink Red Hardy Aquatic Plants for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond Flower Garden by Greenpro at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.- Tuber size is 2''-8'' length.- Most water lillies prefer a
Product Description & Reviews
- You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.
- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.
- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
- The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond
- It's wonderful for aquarium community.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Important things to remember.
Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower.
Tropical lilies need full sun all day.
Keep lilies away from moving or flowing water. Away from pump or filter.
Frequently fertilize a water lily once a month depending on the fertilizer type and the size of your container.
No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container.
Here are few tips to grow.
Water lilies are perennial plants that shoot in spring, flowering late spring until fall and going dormant in Winter.
Most water lilies will grow with 30-60 cm of water above the surface of the soil in place they are planted. Obviously, smaller type likes to be nearer.
Use heavy soil intended not fluffy one. Cover the soil with rocks pea or gravel.
Features & Highlights
- TUBER OF WATER LILY : Many years have been put in to making our water lily as fresh as possible creating our products beyond others. Our professional team thoroughly collect, pack and ship every orders to make our customer satisfaction.
- HARDY COLLECTION : Hardy water lilies are perennials. Grown horizontally and best in 45 degree angle against the edge of the container. Can survive even frosts period.
- FLOWERING : Start blooming in spring. Most hardy flowers open in the morning and close at night. Unlike tropical water lily, the flower of hardy float on the surface of the water. Very attractive leaves and beautiful flower, water lily also help reducing algae by providing shade in where they grown.
- PROVIDES AMAZING ENVIRONMENT | Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your aquarium community. Adding live plants not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also giving shelter and security place for your aquarium pets or pond.
- BEST QUALITY : With our experience, Aquatic plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Greenpro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Our Pre-rooted Winter Hardy Water Lilies are grown in a coco-fiber plug, making it exremely easy to grow your lily to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Important things to remember: -Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches -Ou...