Live Water Lilies | Pre-Grown Hardy Lilies in White, Red, Yellow, Pink (Yellow) by AqualLeaf Aquatics at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our pre-rooted Hardy Water Lilies are grown in a coco-fiber, making it extremely easy to grow your lily to maturity in ponds or deck and patio
Product Description & Reviews
Our pre-rooted Hardy Water Lilies are grown in a coco-fiber, making it extremely easy to grow your lily to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Important things to remember: -Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches -Our lilies include a small pot which can be used to plant your lily. The root ball can instead be planted into a larger pot or placed directly into the bottom of your pond. -Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower. -Keep lilies away from any splashing water and away from your pump or filter. -It is highly recommended to fertilize your water lily twice per month during the growing season with aquatic fertilizer tablets. -If you have Koi in your pond, it is recommended to cover the root mass with rocks or pea gravel. If uncovered, there is the possibility of your fish eating your lily. -Includes string and a fake lily pad/flower which can be used to find where the lily is located in your pond (optional). No Pond No problem! Water lilies thrive in any container!
Features & Highlights
- Drop and Grow - All lilies are pre-grown and pre-rooted, the only work left for you to do is to drop it in your pond or patio container and watch them grow!
- Helps create a natural bio-filter - Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden
- Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy
- Your perennial hardy water lily is meant to last for years to come. After growing has stopped in the fall, simply cut back foliage and keep your water lily at the bottom of your water garden during the winter months
- Our water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AqualLeaf Aquatics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 03925, ean: 0846722003925,
Truly iconic and widely known, the Calla Aethiopica is a stand-out along the edges of ponds and water gardens. Large clumps of broad, glossy green, arrowhead-shaped leaves are often spotted with white. Emerging atop a leafless stalk is a brilliant wh...