Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Sea Blue Ocean Tropical Water Lilies Tuber for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond by Greenpro by Greenpro at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.- Tuber size is 2''-8'' length.- Most water lillies prefer a
Product Description & Reviews
- You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.
- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.
- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
- The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond
- It's wonderful for aquarium community.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Important things to remember.
Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower.
Tropical lilies need full sun all day.
Keep lilies away from moving or flowing water. Away from pump or filter.
Frequently fertilize a water lily once a month depending on the fertilizer type and the size of your container.
No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container.
Here are few tips to grow.
Water lilies are perennial plants that shoot in spring, flowering late spring until fall and going dormant in Winter.
Most water lilies will grow with 30-60 cm of water above the surface of the soil in place they are planted. Obviously, smaller type likes to be nearer.
Use heavy soil intended not fluffy one. Cover the soil with rocks pea or gravel.
Features & Highlights
- This is live water lilly tuber. Named as Nymphaea Sea Blue Ocean (Tropical).
- Ocean blue is very bright and shine in a pond.
- Provide the most healthy and beautiful environment to your aquarium pet.
- Our plants passed the USDA requirement.
- Our plants are carefully inspected before packing.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Greenpro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Our Pre-rooted Winter Hardy Water Lilies are grown in a coco-fiber plug, making it exremely easy to grow your lily to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Important things to remember: -Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches -Ou...