Mega Sale! Save 23% on the Key Lime Tree - Dwarf Fruit Trees - Indoor/Outdoor Live Potted Citrus Tree - 1-2 ft. Tall Trees - Cannot Ship to FL, CA, TX, LA or AZ by Brighter Blooms at Think Earth Shop. MPN: LIM-KEY-12_1QT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - Branched variety produces tons of limes- Dwarf size fits anywhere - Easy to grow indoors or out - Adapts to different soils and climates - Pest and
Product Description & Reviews
- Branched variety produces tons of limes- Dwarf size fits anywhere - Easy to grow indoors or out - Adapts to different soils and climates - Pest and disease resistant Now you can make delicious Key Lime pie from your own organic fruit. The Key Lime Citrus Tree is a dwarf version of the Mexican Lime. You don't have to live in the tropics to enjoy having the infamous "Bartender's Lime". These are the most delicious limes for stirring up refreshing cold drinks, or flavoring food and desserts. Get a lifetime supply of fresh Key Limes with your very own tree! Anyone Can Grow Key Lime Trees, Even in the North Because this is a dwarf citrus tree, you can grow it in a container. If you live in the north, you'll love its versatility as a summer patio plant while brightening your home for the winter. Fragrant white blooms in winter fill your house with a delicious, sweet scent. The tree is evergreen with lush green foliage, so it will be a handsome addition to any room with a sunny window. When grown in a container, the Key Lime Tree will not get taller than 8 feet. Small Enough for Tiny Gardens! Even apartment-dwellers will be able to fit the Key Lime Tree into limited outdoor space. The fruit follows the deliciously fragrant winter blooms in clusters of 6 Key Limes that will be deep green until they ripen. Grown in garden soil, the Key Lime Tree must be protected from frost; it is very tender to cold temperatures. Be sure to give your new lime tree good drainage and quality fertilizer for better fruit production. Tons of Fruit at a Young Age Watering young trees should be done 2-3 times a week. Once mature, your Key Lime Tree will only need warm-season watering about once a week. Always be sure to water deeply. The roots must be well saturated if you want a lovely tree that bears a boatload of succulent organic limes. You won't need to spray scary chemicals on your Key Lime Tree! Enjoy natural goodness all the way through. Developed Roo
Features & Highlights
- SHIPPING SIZE- lime trees come 1-2 feet tall. These are young indoor potted citrus trees. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- SHIPPING TIME- order now and your plants will be shipped out the next business day
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- CANNOT ship to CA, FL, TX, LA, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
4 x 4 x 30 inches
4 x 4 x 30 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brighter Blooms, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Add the incredibly fresh, citrus scent of lemon blossoms to your home by growing a lemon tree! Fragrant white flowers bloom among attractive, glossy green leaves. Lemons begin to appear in the spring, and as they mature they help to provide visual in...
By Tropical Importers
The dragon fruit flesh can be white, red, or magenta all to varying degrees dependant upon variety. The red fleshed varieties contain lycopene which is a natural antioxidant known to fight heart disease, and lower blood pressure.Ships Monday thru Wed...