Juniper Procumbens Nana Qty 60 Live Plants Groundcover by Florida Foliage at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 60 count trays of fully rooted 2'' Juniper Procumbens Nana. A dense mound of ground-hugging branches that radiates from the center. New growth is
Product Description & Reviews
60 count trays of fully rooted 2" Juniper Procumbens Nana. A dense mound of ground-hugging branches that radiates from the center. New growth is bright green turning to bluish green as it matures. Winter color has a purple tint. Wonderful evergreen for a group planting on a rocky slope, or trained into an upright staked specimen. Foliage and form is superb when left unshared.
Features & Highlights
- A dense mound of ground-hugging branches that radiate from the center. New growth is bright green turning to bluish green as it matures. Winter color has a purple tint. Wonderful evergreen for a group planting on a rocky slope, or trained into an upright staked specimen. Foliage and form is superb when left unpruned.
- Grow in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun. Adapts to a wide range of soils, but prefers a dryish, sandy soil. Tolerates hot, dry growing conditions, somewhat poor soils and many city air pollutants.
- 'Nana' is a dwarf, less vigorous form that features spiny-pointed blue-green needles (to 1/3" long). It typically grows 8-12" tall and spreads to 6' wide over time. Foliage may turn purplish in winter.
- A versatile, sprawling ground cover that tolerates hot, dry locations in full sun. Rock gardens. Foundations. Slopes. Mass plantings. Cascade over retaining walls.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By DAS Farms
* All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title. * Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter!* Plants are shipped in 6 inch containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer.* All orders to CA,WA,OR...
By Green Promise Farms
mpn: SHSAIHN03, ean: 0724529269877,
SALIX INTEGRA `HAKARO NISHIKI` Outstanding tri-color variegation of white, green and pink make this more compact growing pussy willow an interesting landscape addition. Easy to grow, prefers moist soil.It is fully rooted in the soil and can be plante...
By Pixies Gardens
Camellia'professor Sargent' Scarlet Red Blooms From Nov-may, Evergreen, a Classic - CAMELLIA JAPONICA 1 gallon size - Professor Charles S. Sargent Camellia - rose of the winter - striking red flowers - velvety red, peony like flowers - bloom...
By United Nursery
ABOUT US With our primary farm located along the eastern fringe of The Florida Everglades, we are centered in the warmest growing region of the country with a true Tropical climate. The long sunny days, high humidity and average year-round temperatu...