Juniper Blue Pacific Qty 30 Live Plants Evergreen Ground Cover 'Shore Juniper'
Juniper Blue Pacific Qty 30 Live Plants Evergreen Ground Cover 'Shore Juniper' by Florida Foliage at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 30 count trays of fully rooted 2'' Blue Pacific Juniper plants or 'Shore Juniper'. Blue Pacific Juniper, commonly called Shore Juniper, is a decumbent evergreen shrub that is native to certain sandy coastal areas of Japan and Sakhalin Island (Russia). It is a dense, low-spreading plant that grows 10-18'' tall and spreads by creeping, branched stems over time to 6-8' wide. 'Blue Pacific' is a trailing, lower growing cultivar that typically grows to at most 12'' tall. In comparison to J.
Product Description & Reviews
30 count trays of fully rooted 2" Blue Pacific Juniper plants or 'Shore Juniper'. Blue Pacific Juniper, commonly called Shore Juniper, is a decumbent evergreen shrub that is native to certain sandy coastal areas of Japan and Sakhalin Island (Russia). It is a dense, low-spreading plant that grows 10-18" tall and spreads by creeping, branched stems over time to 6-8' wide. 'Blue Pacific' is a trailing, lower growing cultivar that typically grows to at most 12" tall. In comparison to J. conferta, 'Blue Pacific' is noted for having (1) better blue foliage color, (2) better ground cover form, (3) denser foliage along the branches and (4) better resistance to winter injury. Aromatic, awl-shaped, spiny-pointed, blue-green needles (to 5/8" long) appear in groups of three. Fleshy, blackish, berry-like seed cones acquire a silvery bloom at maturity. For large quantity discount consideration, please message us.
Features & Highlights
- Wonderful, low spreading form makes a superb groundcover, group planting or single specimen. Dense blue-green foliage gives this selection a handsome appearance and is best when not pruned, but rather left in its natural form. A notably heat tolerant variety.
- This popular, fast-growing evergreen maintains its dense, ocean blue-green foliage year-round. Its needles are dense and shorter than other junipers with a low-trailing growth habit spreading 2-3 feet (6 inches tall). Best performs as groundcover, seashore planting, planter boxes, and draped over walls.
- This easy-to-grow evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Prune once or twice a year around the edges in order to keep the middle of the plant full.
- Very hardy, and a very, very popular choice in landscapes across the country - might very well be the most widely used juniper for groundcover applications.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Considered a traditional symbol of luck and good fortunate, the 1800Flowers Sweet Heart Bamboo plant offers a unique way to express your feelings to someone special. Fresh, live stalks of bamboo are expertly coaxed into the shape of a heart to convey the sweetest of sentiments. Each heart is formed by two bamboo stalks that have been carefully trained to pull at the heart strings. This triple heart design comes in a glass cube planter paired with decorative stones that adds elegance to any
By Proven Winners
mpn: ROSPRC1073135, ean: 0738793994953,
Proven Winners Oso Easy Lemon Zest is an award-winning, easy-to-grow plant that produces sunny yellow, disease-resistant flowers and reblooms until late summer.2-3 ft. tall and wide at maturity. Full sun (6+ hours) required. Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. 3 Gallons are 8''-4' tall and about 2-year old at shipment, varies by season. Shrubs shipped from November through March will arrive dormant.
By Gardenia Mystery
30 count trays of fully rooted, 2'' Gardenia Mystery plants. Sweetly fragrant, large pure white flowers against contrasting glossy green foliage make this compact shrub a standout in any landscape. Plant near entryways to enjoy its wonderful scent. Evergreen.This superior selection out-performs others, improved tolerance of poor soils, and excellent resistance to nematodes. Large, sweetly-scented, pure white flowers and glossy evergreen foliage enhance any landscape or container. Plant near
By Pixies Gardens
- - blooms early spring - liked by wild life - native tree - smaller sized tree - hardy in zones 5-9 the tree has gorgeous flowers, covering the whole tree, even before the leaves flush out, suggesting the onset of spring.shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California. The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plantsMost plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their