Jackfruit Tropical Fruit Trees 3-4 Feet Height in 3 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Jackfruit tree can't tolerate frost and drought, dwarf varieties like black gold that restrict up to only 8 - 10 feet height. Jackfruit tree has a
Product Description & Reviews
Jackfruit tree can't tolerate frost and drought, dwarf varieties like black gold that restrict up to only 8 - 10 feet height. Jackfruit tree has a long life of more than 100 years. Jack-fruit tree grows in hot and humid regions of Asia, where high rainfall is common.It means you need to water it often as it prefers moist, well drained soil but avoid over-watering especially when the plant is establishing in first two years. Within three to six years after planting, jack tree starts to flower and in two-three months after blossoming, young and unripe green skinned fruits are ready to be picked as vegetable. Mature fruits are ready to harvest after four-five months of flowering when they exude sweet aroma .
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Jackfruit (black gold) Tropical Fruit Trees
- Plant around 3~4 feet height in 3 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- The tree is vigorous, with a dense and highly manageable canopy. With annual pruning the tree is easily maintained at a height and spread of 6 to 10 ft, with consistent, heavy production of 120 to 200 lb per tree. The fruit are medium-sized, averaging 14.7 lb, with an edible flesh percentage of 35%. The exterior of the fruit is dark green and has sharp fleshy spines.
- The spines do not flatten, or "open" upon maturity, making it difficult to judge the proper harvest time and maturity.
- The deep orange flesh is soft, with a strong, sweet flavor and aroma. The flesh is easily removed from the fruit compared with other cultivars.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Known as Acerola, the sweet cherry- like fruit has an extremely high concentration of vitamin C. Clusters of pink flowers and fruit form along the stems intermittently through out the year. The fruit holds better in the heat of summer. In the north, ...
The Jumbo has a flavor similar to an Asian pear, with a watermelon-like texture. Protruding slightly at the blossom end, the Wax apple has a large seed cavity, often removed before serving Flowering from February to March, from bud formation to fruit...
They are very interesting trees in that they bear fruit on old growth trunks and branches, making the tree look much like it's covered with purple cysts. Although fruiting occurs throughout the year, the largest yields are in late March and April wi...