Green Mountain Boxwood - Lot of 10 Live Plants in Gallon Pots by DAS Farms
Green Mountain Boxwood - Lot of 10 Live Plants in Gallon Pots by DAS Farms by DAS Farms at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. * All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title. * Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter!* Plants are shipped in 6 inch containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer.* All orders to CA,WA,OR,UT,ID,NV,AZ,MT will be shipped bare root according to their state regulations.----------PLANT SPECIFICATIONS---------- Zone: 4-9 Full Sun - Part Shade - Full Shade Mature Height: 5' Spread: 3' Growth Rate: medium Form : pyramidal Usage:
Product Description & Reviews
* All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title. * Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter!* Plants are shipped in 6 inch containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer.* All orders to CA,WA,OR,UT,ID,NV,AZ,MT will be shipped bare root according to their state regulations.----------PLANT SPECIFICATIONS---------- Zone: 4-9 Full Sun - Part Shade - Full Shade Mature Height: 5' Spread: 3' Growth Rate: medium Form : pyramidal Usage: background, foundation, corner piece This is for our customers who want to construct a hedge or require several plants. Green mountain boxwood is one of the hybrids developed in Canada at the famous Sheridan Nursery. These hybrids can withstand very cold temperatures and maintain good color. Green mountain has a small leaf and a very full habit making it ideal for many applications. It is a vigorous growing boxwood when young, with dense upright form and bright green leaves that retain their color through winter. It is not only wind and air pollution tolerant, it's easy to transplant with shallow roots. The flowers attract bees, and it is deer resistant. All of the hybrids are less likely than other boxwood to yellow in winter, but the Green Mountain is truly pyramidal, making it ideal for a tall hedge or corner placement. These are 1 - 2 ft tall and will be shipped in trade gallon containers with soilless media and 9 months slow release fertilizer.
Features & Highlights
- All pictures are of fully grown plants. Actual sizes are clearly stated in the title and description below.
- All orders to CA,WA,OR,UT,ID,NV,AZ,MT will be shipped bare root according to their state regulations.
- Zone: 4-9 / Mature Height: 5' / Spread: 3' / Growth: medium / Spacing: 3 - 4' / Full Sun - Part Shade - Full Shade / Form : pyramidal / Usage: background, foundation hedging, corner piece
- Size shipped: 10-12 inches tall, well branched in trade gallon pots with soil-less media & 9 month slow release fertilizer.
- We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DAS Farms, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brighter Blooms
The Limelight Hydrangea Tree is Being touted as one of the best performing bloomers of the past few years! These trees explode with blooms in early summer. It's incredible. Tons of light flowers bloom in conical-shaped clusters that are showy and long-lasting. As these unique flower heads age into autumn they begin turning lovely shades of pale and blushing pink. Limelight's blooms are not only attractive in outdoor landscaping, but also make a good choice for both fresh and dried flower
By Pixies Gardens
Murray Cypress, Nature's Privacy Fence, Green, Tall and Beautiful Hedge-liner - MURRAY CYPRESS Trees - (liner/starter plant in 3'' pot 1-2 yrs old)* - Evergreen tree ( great Christmas tree) - deer resitant - drought tolerant - makes a wonderful hedge, - makes good privacy fence - for marking property lines - fast grower to 3-5 feet per year - mature size is 60-80' height and 15-25' width - hardy in zones 6-10 - very easy to grow As they say 'Fences make good neighbours' - MURRAY
By Dirt Goddess Super Seeds
~*Grow Flowers Everywhere with Dirt Goddess Super Seeds ''Seed Bombs''! *~ *~Beautiful any space, even hard to reach areas, with Native Wildflowers!~* Simply toss the seed bomb into a neglected area on a Rainy Day and the recycled paper dissolves to serve as mulch for the seeds! Contains a blend of 100% Native Wildflower Seeds designed to have early, mid and late season blooms, mycorrhizae, beneficial bacteria & Recycled Paper in a large Organza bag. Please contact me for custom orders before
By Green Promise Farms
mpn: SHSYK03, ean: 0724529208265,
SYRINGA MEYERI `PALIBIN` A compact, small leaf lilac. Prolific, fragrant bloom in May, even at an early age. Flower color is lavender. Clean foliage that is not susceptible to powdery mildew.Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with