Eastern Redbud Tree - Live Plant Shipped Over 2 Feet Tall by DAS Farms (No California) by DAS Farms at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. * All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title. * Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter!* Plants are shipped in
Product Description & Reviews
* All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title.
* Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter!
* Plants are shipped in 6 inch containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer.
* (No California)
Full Sun - Part Sun
Mature Height: 20-30 ft
Spread: 25 ft
Growth rate: moderate
Bloom: rosy pink flowers in April
The eastern redbud's beautiful blossoms are one of the season's most famous displays, making it known as the harbinger of spring. But it doesn't end there. Unique and irregular branching patterns combine with a trunk that commonly divides close to the ground to create a very handsome, spreading and often flat-topped crown. Then the leaves change to a bright yellow before falling. Even in winter, covered with snow, the eastern redbud is stunning.
Features & Highlights
- All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title and description. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter!
- CALIFORNIA ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control.
- Zone: 4-9 / Mature Height: 20-30 ft / Spread: 25 ft / Growth rate: moderate / Full Sun - Part Sun / Bloom: rosy pink flowers in April
- Size shipped: 2-3 feet tall in full gallon containers with soilless media and a 9 month slow release fertilizer.
- We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions.
Purple, Pink, Green, Yellow
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DAS Farms, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Ancient Path Naturals
THREE PACK SPECIAL OFFER! This is for three packages of Wild Morel Spores, one each of Common White, Early Black and Burn Site Morels, mixed with vermiculite to ensure a wide spread of spores. These are best suited for outdoor cultivation and should ...
By New Life Nursery & Garden
October Glory Red Maple Acer rubrum 'october glory' 'October Glory' is a female cultivar that, as the cultivar name suggests, is perhaps best noted for its exceptional fall color. It grows to 40-50' tall with an oval rounded form. Attractive red...
Natchez Crape Myrtle Trees will bloom White all summer long and mature up to 30 feet at a rate of 3-5 feet per year. My crapes are shipped in super strong boxes, carefully secured in thier original containers, and never shipped "bareroot". Container ...
By Stark Bro's
Keeps for up to 20 weeks. A popular variety known for its butterscotch flavor. Green- to yellow-brown russeted skin surrounds crisp, juicy, flavorful white flesh. Similar to grocery store Asian pears, but homegrown tastes so much better! Pick when fi...