Dwarf-Soursop Tropical Fruit Tree 4 Feet Height in 5 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Soursop continues flowering year round but the peak is May to June. The fruits are harvested when fully developed and still green. They are
Product Description & Reviews
Soursop continues flowering year round but the peak is May to June. The fruits are harvested when fully developed and still green. They are considered mature when their spines are set far apart and the shiny green color turns dull-green or yellowish green. Selective harvesting is practiced because the fruits on a tree do not mature at the same time.The plant also has a short juvenile phase. It starts flowering 2 to 4 years from seed. Soursop Fruit Benefits Besides its pleasant flavor, soursop fruit benefits include 71 kcal of energy, 247 grams of protein, and calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus - not to mention it's a source of vitamins C and A. Soursop can be eaten fresh or used in ice cream, mousse, jellies, soufflés, sorbet, cakes and candy.
Features & Highlights
- You Are purchasing On Dwarf-Soursop (Annona Muricata) Tropical Fruit Tree
- Plant Around 4-5 years old, 4 feet height in 5 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- Soursop (Annona muricata) has its place amongst a unique plant family, Annonaceae, whose members include the cherimoya, custard apple and sugar apple, or pinha. Soursop Trees produce remarkable fruit with a unique look and flavor.
- Each of these cauliflorous fruit may attain over a foot in length and, when ripe, the soft pulp is used in ice creams and sherbets
- In fact, this small evergreen tree produces the largest fruit in the Annonaceae family.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The Jumbo has a flavor similar to an Asian pear, with a watermelon-like texture. Protruding slightly at the blossom end, the Wax apple has a large seed cavity, often removed before serving Flowering from February to March, from bud formation to fruit...
They are very interesting trees in that they bear fruit on old growth trunks and branches, making the tree look much like it's covered with purple cysts. Although fruiting occurs throughout the year, the largest yields are in late March and April wi...
Ross Sapote Live Fruit Tree 7 Gal , 5 ft grafted PlantRoss Sapote Live Fruit Tree 7 Gal , 5 ft grafted Plant. Sunlight : Full Sun, Partial Shade Fruit Type : Sapote USDA Hardiness Zone (°F):10a above 40 deg when young, 10 (30 to 40 °F) Plant Form :...
The plant is fairly drought tolerant, but needs regular watering when flowering and fruiting, but avoid over-irrigation as it may create problems with the root system. The plant is tolerant of a variety of soils, it grows best in partly acidic soil; ...