Dwarf English Boxwood - 2 Gallon
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Dwarf English Boxwood - 2 Gallon by Brighter Blooms at Think Earth Shop. MPN: BOX-SUF2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - Slow growth allows these boxwoods to keep their shape for a very long time- Unique foliage is soft to the touch- Dense evergreen stays deep green all year- Deer and pest resistant Extremely Adaptable Evergreens that Don't Need Constant MaintenanceDwarf English Boxwoods are known for their gorgeous light-green leaves and round, compact shape. The deep-green foliage is soft to the touch, and adds lively texture to your landscape. They're so versatile that, they can be combined with virtually
Product Description & Reviews
- Slow growth allows these boxwoods to keep their shape for a very long time- Unique foliage is soft to the touch- Dense evergreen stays deep green all year- Deer and pest resistant Extremely Adaptable Evergreens that Don't Need Constant MaintenanceDwarf English Boxwoods are known for their gorgeous light-green leaves and round, compact shape. The deep-green foliage is soft to the touch, and adds lively texture to your landscape. They're so versatile that, they can be combined with virtually any color palette you choose. They Look Great, Even When You Ignore ThemThese are slow growing evergreens. That means they don't get out of control with quick growth spurts. This means they keep their shape... just prune them once, and they'll stay that way for up to a year. A Variety of Landscaping OptionsThese boxwoods are popular among landscape designers because they require little maintenance. The round, delicate leaves look great surrounded by perennials or as a backdrop for showy Knock Out Roses. Often used to highlight features in gardens like statues or fountains. Dwarf English Boxwoods create striking borders with hardly any effort on your part. They look fabulous lining a long driveway or rimming the border of your garden. Evergreen Foliage Looks Great All Year LongDuring the winter months, its leaves can take on a bronze tone, adding remarkable detail to winter gardens and appealing contrast when paired with other evergreens. A true dwarf, this species is one of the most popular Boxwoods available. It offers plenty of bang for your buck in a compact shape. Dwarf English Boxwoods are slow-growing and reach up to three feet in height, so you can tuck them in a tight spot with little fear of them becoming overgrown. This allows them to maintain their shape and beauty for long periods of time without maintenance or clipping. This boxwood can grow in a multitude of different conditions- thriving in both sun and shade and requiring minimal water once
Features & Highlights
- SHIPPING SIZE- plants come in 2 gallon pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- SHIPPING TIME- order now and your plants will be shipped out the next business day
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- CANNOT ship to AZ or TN due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brighter Blooms, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By New Life Nursery & Garden
The Coral Knock Out Rose Rosa 'Radral' PP 19,803 A new color addition to The Knock Out Family of roses. The unique coral color is even stronger in hot humid climates. It blooms from spring through fall and maintains an upright to rounded habit. Young leaves are bronze red. With superior drought tolerance once established, it has the toughness and resistance for which the family is known. A vibrant color that perks up any landscape. Great for use in flower gardens, borders, mass plantings, or as
By Brighter Blooms
The Burning Bush is the most colorful shrub you can find. You'll get fire-engine red foliage in the fall that lasts for months!These plants are green from spring until mid-summer. Then, in late summer and early fall, you'll see the leaves catch fire and turn bright red.No matter where you plant these shrubs, they will demand attention with their incredible color.Plant them in rows for an amazing display of vibrant red color. Burning Bushes make incredible privacy hedges that only get 6 feet
By AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
Macho ferns, also known by other names like 'Giant sword' Or 'broad sword' Ferns, are known for their large size. Attractive leaves called fronds that can grow to be 6' Long, making them great for landscaping, or growing in pots & hanging baskets for porches, patios, & decks.Suitable for hanging baskets, indoor/outdoor planters, and outdoor landscaping.. Suitable for the Hardiness zones 9 - 10, though they may be grown as annuals in colder climates too.. Thrive in partial sunlight to full
By New Life Nursery & Garden
Fruitlands Fragrant Tea OliveOsmanthus x fruitlandii Fruitland's Tea Olive. This species is actually a cross between Osmanthus heterophyllus and O. fragransand was introduced from Japan in 1856.It makes a truly handsome shrub which can mature at 15-20' in height with an equal spread, but it can easily be kept much smaller with some judicious pruning. Fruitland's tea olive Has dense growth in an oval-rounded form. Cream Colored, highly fragrant flowers last for several weeks from October to