Chojuro Asian Pear Standard Bareroot Tree - Ships 3-4' Tall and/or with a 3/8'' or Larger Trunk Diameter. by Stark Bro's at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Keeps for up to 20 weeks. A popular variety known for its butterscotch flavor. Green- to yellow-brown russeted skin surrounds crisp, juicy, flavorful
Product Description & Reviews
Keeps for up to 20 weeks. A popular variety known for its butterscotch flavor. Green- to yellow-brown russeted skin surrounds crisp, juicy, flavorful white flesh. Similar to grocery store Asian pears, but homegrown tastes so much better! Pick when first yellow-brown in color (ripens after New Century variety). Originates from Japan in 1895. Ripens in late August. Pollinator required: Choose another pear variety, like New Century, Hosui, or Bartlett.
Features & Highlights
- High sugar content, white flesh, crisp, butterscotch flavor.
- Bareroot trees are shipped without soil to ensure good contact with soil in your yard. When shipped, they are about 3-4' tall and/or with a 3/8" or larger trunk diameter.
- In accordance with state regulations, at this time we cannot ship this item to the following states: HI, VI and AK. Any orders placed with shipping addresses in these states will be canceled.
- Ripens in late August. Pollinator required: Choose another pear variety, like New Century, Hosui, or Bartlett.
- Suitable for growing in Zones 5-8
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stark Bro's, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Grows in USDA zones 6 - 8.. Likes full sun (at least 6 - 8 hours of direct sunlight). Great for a specimen tree or as a buffer strip or wind break, planted 20 feet apart. Likes an acidic, composty, well drained soil.. Likes moisture, but will not liv...
Small tree from India with highly pungent leaves used in curries. Small fragrant white flowers are followed by black berries. The leaves have been found to be antifungal and antibacterial. They have been used as a tonic, stomachic and to treat dysent...
Ostrich Fern is a clump-forming, upright to arching deciduous fern which typically grows 2-3' in height in cultivation but may reach 6' tall in moist cool climates in the wild. The showy parts of this fern are finely dissected, vegetative (sterile)...
4 Purple Flowering Ornamental Crape Myrtle Trees shipped in super strong boxes, carefully secured in their original containers, and never shipped "bareroot". Container trees can be planted any time of the year, but crapes are especially tolerant of s...