Chalily Shallow Water Iris Bare Root Marginal Plant for Ponds Bogs and Water Gardens | Louisiana 'Black Gamecock' - Purple Black Iris by Chalily at Think Earth Shop. MPN: CMB-LouisianaBlackGamecock. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NEW FROM CHALILY! Our new line of live bare root aquatic plants is sure to bring joy and beauty to your pond, watergarden, or garden. We use our
Product Description & Reviews
NEW FROM CHALILY! Our new line of live bare root aquatic plants is sure to bring joy and beauty to your pond, watergarden, or garden. We use our extensive experience in ponding and horticulture to provide top quality plants unmatched in the market.
We're proud to offer live bare root Irises in several eye-catching varieties. No matter your color tastes, you're sure to find an iris that will enrich your pond or garden. To help you make the most of your new Iris, here's the information that will guide you in the placement and care of your new plants:
- Common Name: Louisiana Iris 'Black Gamecock'
- Spread: 2 to 3 Feet
- Height: 2 to 3 feet
- Bloom Time: Late May to Early July
- Bloom Description: Black/Dark Purple blooms with slight shading variegation and Gold accent
- Sun: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Soil Conditions: Medium to Wet
- Primary: Ponds, Water Gardens, Bogs - 2-4 inch water depth
- Acceptable: Container Gardens, Naturally moist areas, Well irrigated gardens
- Zone: 3 to 9
NOTES FROM THE EXPERTS: Our live irises are delivered as bare root plants. This means that the plant has mature, growing root structures ready to be planted. We recommend plants used in aquatic spaces to be planted in aquatic soil in a container. We also recommend Chalily Lily and Lotus Fertilizer for all flowering aquatic plants.
Features & Highlights
- ✅RICH AND VIBRANT COLOR: Add beauty and POP to your pond, watergarden or bog with these gorgeous Purple and Black Irises
- ✅SOFTEN YOUR POND'S EDGE: Shallow Water plants such as Irises are a perfect addition to your pond's perimeter, easing the transition to your pond for a more natural look.
- ✅NO POND? NO PROBLEM!: Irises are a great option for container gardens or naturally moist soils. Spice up your deck and patio planters!
- ✅FULL SUN - PART SHADE: Irises thrive best in full sun to part shade, making them a great option for most pond or garden locations.
- ✅LOW MAINTENANCE: Once planted, these perennial irises require little maintenance and can be grown year after year.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Chalily, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: JPP-Beautiful Dancer, ean: 0716946036606,
The "Beautiful Dancer" Lotus Plant is a beautiful SHOWSTOPPER addition to your water garden or KOI pond that originated from China. You really get a lot for your one time investment in this plant as it is an "annual" plant that comes back every singl...
By AqualLeaf Aquatics
Our pre-rooted Hardy Water Lilies are grown in a coco-fiber, making it extremely easy to grow your lily to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Important things to remember: -Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches -Our lilies in...