Bonnie Plants Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato (4 Pack) Live Plants by Bonnie Plants at Think Earth Shop. MPN: 4P0261. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Heirloom. This gorgeous, richly hued tomato is thought to have first been grown by the native American Cherokee tribe in Tennessee. A winner of many
Product Description & Reviews
Heirloom. This gorgeous, richly hued tomato is thought to have first been grown by the native American Cherokee tribe in Tennessee. A winner of many taste tests, Cherokee purple is a large slicer that, when cut open, reveals a rich red interior. Perfect for sandwiches, salads, & platters. Plant grows well in most areas of the U.S. Stake or cage vines for support.
Features & Highlights
- A consistent taste test winner
- Beautiful pink-purple fruit with deep Red interior
- For fresh eating, Sandwiches, or in salads
- Indeterminate, meaning it continues to grow and produce tomatoes throughout the season
- Best flavor achieved when ripened fully on the vine
- Low reviews are due to shipping carrier damage or extreme temperatures; we have improved our packaging to help ensure you receive a healthy plant
- Large 10- to 12-oz tomatoes with dark color and rich, sweet taste
- Plants grown between 4 and 6 feet tall
- Fruits start to mature 80 to 90 days after planting
11 x 14 x 12 inches
12 x 11 x 14 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bonnie Plants, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bonnie Plants
mpn: 4P0215, ean: 0715339041265,
This super-sweet Cherry tomato is a best seller because of its flavor, productivity, & good looks. If you like to snack on Cherry tomatoes, this is a great choice. One of the popular “Husky” series Developed especially for home gardens, The plant...
By Boston Road Farm Quality Asparagus
Millennium Asparagus won "Seed of the Year" in 2005 at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto. With the advantages it's no surprise why! Developed by Professor David Wolyn of the University of Guelph in Canada, Millennium Asparagus out-yields nearly all A...
Large clusters of 5 oz. fruits are borne extremely early, continues longer than most varieties. Globe to slightly flattened shape. Bright red and meaty with a lot of flavor and aroma. A prodigious producer. Harvest 59 days from transplant. Indetermin...
By Mountain Valley Seed Company
mpn: 16210, ean: 0740006030358,
Certified Organic. Speckled peas are particularly fine for pea shoot production. We only stock seeds with high germination rates so these tasty organic peas can be sprouted or grown into pea shoots - which are a Mountain Valley Staff favorite. Pea Sp...