Back To The Roots Pink Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit, Harvest Gourmet Oyster Mushrooms In 10 days, Top Gardening Gift, Holiday Gift, & Unique Gift by Back to the Roots at Think Earth Shop. MPN: 11007. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Back to the Roots mushroom kit (Now available in pink! ) is the easiest way to grow your own organic & Gourmet mushrooms at home! This mushroom
Product Description & Reviews
The Back to the Roots mushroom kit (Now available in pink! ) is the easiest way to grow your own organic & Gourmet mushrooms at home! This mushroom growing kit comes with everything you need to grow right out of the box – just add water, & you'll be harvesting delicious rose oyster mushrooms to cook into Tacos, pizzas, or soups!
Features & Highlights
- Organic mushroom growing kit: grow delicious, gourmet pink oyster mushrooms right out of the box in just 10 days! Just add water and watch them double in size each day. Perfect for tacos, pizza, soups, and salads.
- Great gift: the mushroom kit has been ranked among the year's top gardening gifts, teachers gifts, and unique gifts. It comes ready to gift in beautiful packaging & will be sure to be the gift of the Year. Go ahead and treat yourself or a loved one Today!
- Everything included: simply mist your kit with Water and you'll have Gourmet oyster mushrooms in 10 days! Great gift for kids, teachers, foodies & gardeners - no green thumb needed! Includes spray bottle, Mushroom Discovery book & stem curriculum online.
- MADE IN THE USA & 100% TO GROW: All Back to the Roots Indoor Gardening Kits are backed by this promise - if your kit doesn't grow as described, we'll replace it free of charge or provide a 100% refund.
- Grows Year Round: The organic mushroom growing kit works year 'round in any city - Spring, summer, Fall or winter! Just place the box near a window with indirect light, mist twice a day, and you'll see delicious, beautiful mushrooms growing within a week!
Back to the Roots
Back to the Roots
4.63 x 9.75 x 3.5 inches
4.8 x 3.54 x 11.14 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Back to the Roots, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
One of the sweetest and most tender corns ever developed. A delicious gourmet bicolor sweet corn. Peaches and Cream Corn is a hybrid variety that produces delicious, 8 & 1/2 inch ears. Each ear is populated with roughly 20 rows of tightly packed kern...
By Mountain Valley Seed Company
mpn: 11973, ean: 0740006029031,
60 days from seed to harvest. This is the original Jade bean now off patent. The Jade green bean features long, round, straight bean seed pods with excellent color and flavor. Holds color through shipping and storage. A strong, upright bush habit hol...