Avocado Dwarf Grafted Plants 30-36 Inch Height in 3 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Size : Full range from average to large, 5 to 8 oz Pebbly, thick but pliable skin Pale green flesh with creamy texture Bloom Color : Yellow flowers.
Product Description & Reviews
Size : Full range from average to large, 5 to 8 oz Pebbly, thick but pliable skin Pale green flesh with creamy texture Bloom Color : Yellow flowers. Blooms : summer Hardiness : 20°F Height : Grows 6-12' tall. Spacing : 4-8'
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Avocado Dwarf (Little Cado) Grafted Plants
- Plant around 30-36 inch height in 3 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- Whether you call it persea americana, alligator pear, or love fruit, you are speaking about Avocado, one of the most delicious and most nutritious fruits there is.
- Tropical tree native to Central America and Mexico bears the green fruit commonly used in guacamole, salads and dressings.
- Typically grown as a commercial crop, the avocado tree may also be cultivated as a houseplant or in a greenhouse.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The atemoya, is a hybrid of two fruits - the sugar apple and the cherimoya - which are both native to the American tropics. This fruit is popular in Taiwan, where it is known as the "pineapple sugar apple" .and due to this name sometimes wrongly beli...
Plant jujube in a location that receives full sun and has well-drained soil with a neutral or slightly alkaline pH. Once established, the roots are very tolerant of salinity, drought, or standing water. During periods of extended drought, the tree wi...
A Miracle Fruit plant is a slow growing shrub, native to tropical Africa, Miracle Berry Growing In its native environment, the plant will reach up to 10 feet in height at maturity but only 6 feet when grown indoors, so make sure to locate it in a sui...
By Bon Bon's Blueberries
SPRING IS THE BEST TIME TO PLANT 4 to 6 inch or over 1 year rooted plugs. We have both Northern and Southern varieties to choose from: In Northern plants we have BLUECROP ,HANNAH'S CHOICE, BLUERAY, BERKELEY BLUEJAY,LEGACY,ELIZABETH,TORO,DUKE, . In S...