Atemoya Tropical Fruit Trees 5-6 Feet Height in 7 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The atemoya, is a hybrid of two fruits - the sugar apple and the cherimoya - which are both native to the American tropics. This fruit is popular in
Product Description & Reviews
The atemoya, is a hybrid of two fruits - the sugar apple and the cherimoya - which are both native to the American tropics. This fruit is popular in Taiwan, where it is known as the "pineapple sugar apple" .and due to this name sometimes wrongly believed to be a cross between the sugar apple and the pineapple. One of the best Annona's, often having a fruitier flavor than the cherimoya. Fruits tend to be about the size of a sugar apple, often have knobby, green skin, and a custard-like flesh. Fruits may turn slightly yellow when ripe. Atemoya's are high in vitamin C Image result for atemoya fruit
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Atemoya (African Pride) Tropical Fruit Trees
- Plant around 5-6 feet height in 7 gallon pot
- An atemoya is normally heart-shaped or rounded, with pale-green, easily bruised, bumpy skin. Near the stem the skin is bumpy as it is in the sugar apple but become smoother like the Cherimoya on the bottom.
- The flesh is not segmented like that of the Sugar Apple, bearing more similarity to that of the Cherimoya.
- It is very juicy and smooth, tasting slightly sweet and a little tart, reminiscent of a pina colada. The taste also resembles vanilla from its sugar apple parent.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
This native elderberry is a spreading shrub grows to be about 8-10 feet and boasts creamy-white flowers in mid-summer, giving way to loose clusters of delicious black fruits that are high in nutrients and antioxidants. Elderberry Bush is a flowering,...
The Alano is a cultivar which originated as a seedling of the Philippine variety Ponderosa. The self fertile, productive trees produce large, very sweet, fine textured fruits. The trees are very adaptable to various soils and climates here in Hawaii,...