Atemoya Tropical Fruit Trees 36'' Height in 3 Gallon Pot #BS1 by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The atemoya, is a hybrid of two fruits - the sugar apple and the cherimoya - which are both native to the American tropics. This fruit is popular in
Product Description & Reviews
The atemoya, is a hybrid of two fruits - the sugar apple and the cherimoya - which are both native to the American tropics. This fruit is popular in Taiwan, where it is known as the "pineapple sugar apple" .and due to this name sometimes wrongly believed to be a cross between the sugar apple and the pineapple. One of the best Annona's, often having a fruitier flavor than the cherimoya. Fruits tend to be about the size of a sugar apple, often have knobby, green skin, and a custard-like flesh. Fruits may turn slightly yellow when ripe. Atemoya's are high in vitamin C Image result for atemoya fruit
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing on Atemoya (African Pride) Tropical Fruit Trees
- Plant around 36" height in 3 gallon pot. Plants shipping without container. will be wrapped and fastened safely in our packaging
- An atemoya is normally heart-shaped or rounded, with pale-green, easily bruised, bumpy skin. Near the stem the skin is bumpy as it is in the sugar apple but become smoother like the Cherimoya on the bottom
- The flesh is not segmented like that of the Sugar Apple, bearing more similarity to that of the Cherimoya.
- It is very juicy and smooth, tasting slightly sweet and a little tart, reminiscent of a pina colada. The taste also resembles vanilla from its sugar apple parent.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Plant jujube in a location that receives full sun and has well-drained soil with a neutral or slightly alkaline pH. Once established, the roots are very tolerant of salinity, drought, or standing water. During periods of extended drought, the tree wi...
A Miracle Fruit plant is a slow growing shrub, native to tropical Africa, Miracle Berry Growing In its native environment, the plant will reach up to 10 feet in height at maturity but only 6 feet when grown indoors, so make sure to locate it in a sui...
By Bon Bon's Blueberries
SPRING IS THE BEST TIME TO PLANT 4 to 6 inch or over 1 year rooted plugs. We have both Northern and Southern varieties to choose from: In Northern plants we have BLUECROP ,HANNAH'S CHOICE, BLUERAY, BERKELEY BLUEJAY,LEGACY,ELIZABETH,TORO,DUKE, . In S...