AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Gardenia Bush Miami Supreme Live Plant 6'' 1 Gallon Fragrant Blooms by AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE at Think Earth Shop. MPN: Gardenia Bush. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This item does not ship to California. The evergreen Gardenia Bush adds eye appeal & fragrance to a home landscape or patio. The tree is attractive
Product Description & Reviews
This item does not ship to California. The evergreen Gardenia Bush adds eye appeal & fragrance to a home landscape or patio. The tree is attractive with glossy green foliage & white flowers that appear from mid-spring through late summer In U.S. Department of Agriculture plant Hardiness zones 8 through 10 in colder Hardiness zones, gardenia trees can either be treated as a annuals or planted in containers so it is easy to bring them indoors during the fall & winter months.
Features & Highlights
- This item does not ship to California.
- Gardenia bushes are lush tropical plants with a fragrant White blossoms.
- Few Natural scents are as remarkable, evocative, and memorable As the gardenia flower.
- The gardenia plant can be successfully grown in containers and treated like a houseplant indoors, especially if you're short of space or live in a cool temperate climate. Gardenia grows fairly easy in USDA zones 8 to 11, below these zones, you'll need to grow it either as a houseplant or keep it indoors in winter.
- Set the potted gardenia in an indoor area that receives full Sunlight. Place in a partially shaded outdoor location from spring through early fall.
- As with all houseplants, your gardenia has the Best chance to thrive if you pay close attention to the conditions It likes best.
- seasons: Winter;Summer;Spring;Autumn
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
Plants, Seeds & Bulbs
6" 1 gallon Fragrant Blooms
16 x 16 x 15 inches
7 x 7 x 14 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Turf-Tec finally has answered the age old question, "How do I determine Infiltration rate?" The Turf-Tec Infiltrometer is simple to operate and easy to use! Determine infiltration rate in as little as fifteen minutes. Now, for the first time, a fi...
By Indus Organics
mpn: KAL16WHL, ean: 0899080001744,
Nigella sativa seed is variously called Black cumin, fennel flower, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander, black seed, black caraway, or black onion seed. Other names used, sometimes misleadingly, are onion seed and black sesame, both of which are similar-l...
By Costa Farms
mpn: CO.CEEA38CROT.13.GP, ean: 0022532239147,
Beautify your home with this four-pack of assorted Exotic Angel Croton, a striking plant whose bold foliage can energize any room. Rich, deep hues of red, orange, yellow, and even black contrast beautifully with colorful pots and add a touch of the t...