AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Dipladenia Mandevilla Live Plant, 6'' 1 Gallon, Pink by AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE at Think Earth Shop. MPN: Dipladenia. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. THIS ITEM DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA. Dipladenia is an older name for this plant and is synonymous with Mandevilla (Mandeville spp. ), a member of
Product Description & Reviews
THIS ITEM DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA. Dipladenia is an older name for this plant and is synonymous with Mandevilla (Mandeville spp. ), a member of the family. You may still find plants listed under the old name, but are more likely to find them listed as Mandeville's. This evergreen tropical vine, known for its elaborate display of large, colorful flowers, grows as a perennial in the frost-free climates of USDA zones 9 through 11. However, gardeners in cooler areas of the country can grow as an annual or in a container that may be moved to a protected area during winter.
Features & Highlights
- This item does not ship to California, Arizona, or Hawaii
- Stunning vine of bold, trumpet like blooms and Glossy, dark Green leaves. Perfect as an accent for entryways or bringing Height and color to mixed foliage arrangements.
- Brings a great garden feel to the indoors! Thrives outdoors in warm climates and is beautiful trained to fences, posts, latticework and Trellises. Nice for larger patio containers.
- They are easy to grow and Should flower all Season Long.
- Bright but indirect sun is a requirement for growing a plant. The Best flowers are formed in a well lit Area
- Hardy and perennial to USDA zones 9 or 10 and are popular annuals in Northern regions where they can be overwintered.
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
Plants, Seeds & Bulbs
8 x 8 x 18 inches
6 x 6 x 24 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Costa Farms
mpn: CO.FL10.13.BAM.2FT, ean: 9780967789460, isbn: 096778946X,
Among the most popular indoor plants, Fiddle-Leaf Fig is easy to grow. Known for it’s large, distinct leaves, the Ficus Lyrata is one of the most trendiest houseplants and is constantly featured in interior and home décor publications. It makes an...
By Winter Greenhouse
This plant will bring hours of entertainment to kids of any age. This plant is especially well suited in the creation of a miniature garden or fairy garden. Note: Any accessories pictured are not included, for illustrative purposes only.Miniature Pla...
By Brussel's Bonsai
mpn: DT2514ARB, ean: 0782819019496,
Native to subtropical regions, this small robust plant is often cultivated as a rock bonsai because it develops mangrove like roots. Glossy green leaves are delicately divided and upright umbels produce orange-red to black berries. The leaves are min...
By Costa Farms
mpn: CO.FL11.13.SEAWHT, ean: 0655132005623,
Among the most popular indoor plants, Fiddle-Leaf Fig is easy to grow. Known for it’s large, distinct leaves, the Ficus Lyrata is one of the most trendiest houseplants & is constantly featured in interior & home décor publications. It makes an exc...