5 Starter Plants of Alocasia Frydek, Green Velvet Elephant's Ear, Alocasia Micholitziana by Andryani at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plants for sale are between 5-16'' tall. Each plant I offer is Hybridized and grown from tissue cultures to be a disease free exact replica of the
Product Description & Reviews
Plants for sale are between 5-16" tall. Each plant I offer is Hybridized and grown from tissue cultures to be a disease free exact replica of the mother plant. This is a beautiful tropical plant, narrow-sagittate, hard leaf satiny emerald-green with white midrib; pale stalks with bizarre purplish banding. This Alocasia likes shade, which makes it extremely easy to grow as a house plant.
Features & Highlights
- Plants for sale are between 5-16" tall. The photos show the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive.
- This is a beautiful tropical plant, narrow-sagittate, hard leaf satiny emerald-green with white midrib; pale stalks with bizarre purplish banding. This Alocasia likes shade, which makes it extremely easy to grow as a house plant.
- Alocasia soil requirements and planting instructions, Mix together the following: 50 percent potting soil; 20 percent peat moss; 20 percent orchid bark with charcoal; 10 percent shredded sphagnum moss and a handful of perlite. Place this mixture in a pots, beds or garden and plant your alocasia. Proper site preparation ensures years of growth and once established they will not require weed control. Strong growth will Soil Ph should be around 5.6-7.0 light conditions,
- When making a site selection keep your plant in an area that has bright indirect light, but not direct sunlight. If using drip irrigation allow soil to dry slightly between waterings. Do not over water any members of the alocasia family.
- When planting to avoid crown rot, stem rot and other fungal diseases keep your alocasia fairly dry. Alocasia are also referred to as Giant taro, Ape plant, Elephant Ear, Ape flower, Elephant's Ear Plant, Night-scented Lily, New Guinea Shield, and Taro.
Plants, Seeds & Bulbs
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Andryani, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Treeshelters are an important tool when attempting to establish hard-to-grow trees or when working on challenging sites. Developed in the United Kingdom in 1979, Tubex treeshelters are used in over 25 countries around the world. The twin-walled, soli...
Black Coral' Is our tallest, growingup to 3’ with narrow upward pointing leaves marked with gray-green wavy bands on a deeper Green background.Color is darker, almost black, in lower light levels, and tends to be more pronounced on newer foliage. ...
mpn: 69719, ean: 0192665018664,
Razzmatazz Grape is the first seedless grape to provide gardeners with true fruiting success without spraying. This self-pollinating grape-a product of 20 years of research and testing-combines the sweet flavor and tender-crisp texture of table grape...
mpn: 100526677, ean: 0021496017174,
Enjoy a resilient, durable, dark green lawn You can be proud of with Pennington Smart seed tall Fescue. This premium cool-season blend of Turf-Type tall Fescue varieties brings your lawn improved resistance to heat, cold, shade, drought & disease. Su...