Save 1% on the 3 Plants in 3.5 Pots Common Lilac Flowering Shrub Live Healthy Established by iniloplant at Think Earth Shop. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Common Lilac/French Lilac shrub brings a fresh scent in any area. Make sure to fill your yard with this fragrant lavender flower that appears in
Product Description & Reviews
The Common Lilac/French Lilac shrub brings a fresh scent in any area. Make sure to fill your yard with this fragrant lavender flower that appears in mid to late spring. Although it's been recreated for perfumes and candles, nothing compares to the scent of fresh lilac! The fragrance is captivating; literally spring will be in the air for weeks, if not months. Butterflies and hummingbirds and bees will be attracted to this shrub. Not only are these flower clusters great to look at outside, but bring them in and place into a flower arrangement for home interior decorations. The Common Lilac grows 8-10' high and 6-10' wide. Round in shape this tree has flowers that bloom in mid to late spring.
Features & Highlights
- Foliage:DeciduousPlant Form:Plant USDA Hardiness Zone (°F):3-7Watering:Medium Sunlight:Full SunSeason of Interest:Year-Round Type:Flowering, OrnamentalSoil Type:Moist, well-drained, Fertile
- Plant Habit:Bush/ShrubBrand: Growers Solution Common Name:Common lilacCountry/Region of Manufacture:United States Genus:Syringa vulgarisSoil pH:Acidic
- Attributes: You are purchasing a Common Lilac - 3 plants in 3.5" pots Easy to care for and maintain Multi-stemmed, oval, upright, deciduous shrub Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds Great accent or specimen shrub, border/hedge, mass planting, wildlife garden Ships in a pot with soil Ready for immediate shipping
- Specifications: Mature Size (H x W): 8-10' X 8-10' Hardiness Zones: 3-7 Soil: Rich, moist, well-drained soil Sun Exposure: Full Sun to Partial Shade Characteristics: Smooth, leathery, heart-shaped, dark green foliage Bloom: Showy, sweetly fragrant purple flowers in the spring Growth Rate: Moderate Tolerance: Deer, cold, some shade
- Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit, cool/cold area (ie. Garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out. In winter, plants will be shipped dormant.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iniloplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Green Promise Farms
PICEA PUNGENS `BABY BLUE` Finally, a seed sourced Blue Spruce that is actually dependably blue!! That's something worth celebrating and you will once you check out this plant's pleasing blue needles that stiffly whorl around stiff, ascending branch...
By Green Promise Farms
mpn: RHXBB03, ean: 0724529289165,
RHODODENDRON X `BLUE BARON` Striking, riveting, brilliant blue flowers grace this selection in early May, nearly covering its uniquely small, elongated, shiny foliage. Compact, mounded landscape form is easy to work with and looks good year round, ev...
mpn: Double Red, ean: 0093474134081,
Knock Out Rose Rosa 'Radrazz' pp11836, 0993 CPBR 3 gallon pot - The red Double Knock Out Rose gives you all the amazing features of the original, but with double the petals! Roses will bloom from early June until heavy fall frost. More disease and ...